• Can't continue game if I sign a player on register squad day

Captain America
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Confirming a signing on July 30th (Premier League club) at the same time as you need to register your squad bugs out the game. It doesn't let me register the new player and it stays on "Must Respond".

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 13.03.15.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 13.06.51.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 13.07.11.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 13.07.42.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 13.07.53.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi @Enaxa as you're experiencing the same issue but in a different league would you kindly make a separate thread and upload your save? We would need to check this for your league specifically as we're aware of it from the Premier League so far.

49 minutes ago, Michael Sant said:

Hi @Enaxa as you're experiencing the same issue but in a different league would you kindly make a separate thread and upload your save? We would need to check this for your league specifically as we're aware of it from the Premier League so far.

Hi Michael,

My save is on cloud, I try to "save as" to local but somehow, even after I perfectly saved it to "local" can't see it under my saves. Can you please guide me on this? 

I don't know if there is a connection but I have seen a major difference between my bugged and an earlier save. The difference is price of the player I've transferred. In the bugged game his price is $190k and in an earlier save he is above $13m (which makes sense for a player in his caliber). Please see the attachments. 

Riqui Puig_Price_13M_Earlier Save.PNG

Riqui Puig_Price_190k_Later Save.PNG

• SI Staff

I'd suggest possibly changing the saving location to a folder you know should work. Perhaps your general "My Documents" folder or such and upload it from there.

The values is also an issue that of course we can look into.

28 minutes ago, Michael Sant said:

I'd suggest possibly changing the saving location to a folder you know should work. Perhaps your general "My Documents" folder or such and upload it from there.

The values is also an issue that of course we can look into.

Ok I handled the situation. I kept playing from an earlier save, transferred the same player for 190k again. But this time I joined the last minute transfer action (last time I declined it), everything worked perfectly fine, managed to submit my roster. So maybe bug has a connection with not joining that last hours of transfer market action.

Edited by Enaxa

• SI Staff

Starting your own thread would be helpful so that we can explore these issues in more detail as this thread is still one that is marked as a known issue meaning our QA team have already investigated the original posters issue.

I can't continue when I need to confirm squad. Even though everything is done right. It still says "must respond". It's with "create a club"-mode with Viking Fk in second season.🤔