• Two players substituted off but only one substituted on

srbm3004
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

In a friendly match I wanted to substitute off one player and I made this change in the tactical screen. I then decided to make a different substitution, so I clicked 'undo' to remove my original change and then made my new change. When the tactical changes took place, however, both players were substituted off and only the second of the two was replaced. For the rest of the game I had to play with 10 men. I was also unable to introduce all of my substitutes after this in the match - when I tried it said no further substitutions were available - it felt like the game was reading that I started with 9 subs and had taken off 9 players, so there shouldn't be any substitutes remaining, when in fact I still had one substitute remaining.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Do you happen to have a rec file and the pkm from this match as well? Details on how to provide these here - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-add-pkms-rec-files-and-crash-dumps-files-to-posts-r579/

Is the save game from before this match as well? As if so, that'd make it much easier to reproduce the issue.

Please let us know, many thanks. 

Apologies, I did not save those files, and have played other games since so data from those matches is gone. The save file uploaded is from after the game.

If the issue repeats itself, I will perform the steps listed above for you.