• PC restarts while play FM22

s_pasmus
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Hi guys, with the FM22 beta has you ever happened that while the game is running, the notebook turns off and restarts itself? I have no problems heating and playing even with a cooling support. I have no problems with other games or heavy programs. The PC is new, purchased in March of this year (Ryzen 7 4800U, 512 SSD, 16 gb). I just hope it's some beta bug

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi @LucasNo, the pc does not overheat and the fans do not turn on, also because I have a cooling base underneath. The pc only restarts when I play the football manager 2022 beta. Let it not always be clear, it has happened twice since October 26th. On steam I currently have about 15 hours of gameplay

• Administrators

That's quite odd. Are you running any other programs at the same time as FM? How many leagues are you running with what sized database? If you go to FM -> add/remove leagues, how many players does it say are loaded?

System restarts are most commonly associated with overheating, but as you've said sounds like you've got those areas covered. Does sound strange that the fans don't even turn on mind, as FM can be a very intensive game. May be worth checking your system temperatures by a system monitoring program (something like SpeedFan does the job) just to make 100% sure - we'd certainly be interested to hear.

Let us know about all of the above. Thanks.