• Errors/Lag on Squad Comparison screen

HurriKANE
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

In the Squad tab, under Analyst Report>Comparison, when mousing over the bar graphs to see league rank of an attribute, the pop out window with that information freezes on the screen for a few seconds. either because of this or as an additional issue, often the wrong attribute pop up appears over the bar graph (i.e. the rank for "off the ball" will show up while mousing over "passing"). I have a save if that is helpful. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hey @HurriKANE we have had a few different mentions of lag/stalling when it comes to processing attributes. Can you upload your save as well as it seems to be in a different area to others I've seen mentioned tonight. You can use the guide below to upload your save.

The save is called Josh Lesser- Tottenham

Also, maybe it was coded this way, but I had a fantastic English regen in my main FM21 save with Spurs. Bought him as a wonderkid and he was a midfield stalwart for years. Cheers. 

• SI Staff

Thanks for coming back with that information. Just for my understanding was it also an issue you were experiencing with this player you mention on FM21, or was that about something different?

• SI Staff

Ah makes sense now, I can appear as a regen in the game. Not a problem, just wanted to make sure there weren't some extra issues for our QA team to be aware of!

Hi,

I don't know if this is the same issue or not, but I experienced a similar freeze yesterday while navigating menus...I was trying to change the transfer options on a player, so I had right clicked the name, gone to transfers, gone to transfer options, and was attempting to click "reject all offers" when the game froze. The cursor still moved, but the pop out menus were locked onto the screen and I couldn't advance. 

If it's relevant, whenever these freezes happen, the game doesn't crash (which has happened other times), but rather the icon on the taskbar of my computer (windows 10) disappears, and ending the task in the task manager doesn't do anything. Steam also shows that the app is running and clicking "stop" doesn't do anything. The only way I have found to close the application is to restart my computer.

I can upload this particular save file after work if that will help. 

• Administrators
    1 hour ago, HurriKANE said:

Hi,

I don't know if this is the same issue or not, but I experienced a similar freeze yesterday while navigating menus...I was trying to change the transfer options on a player, so I had right clicked the name, gone to transfers, gone to transfer options, and was attempting to click "reject all offers" when the game froze. The cursor still moved, but the pop out menus were locked onto the screen and I couldn't advance. 

If it's relevant, whenever these freezes happen, the game doesn't crash (which has happened other times), but rather the icon on the taskbar of my computer (windows 10) disappears, and ending the task in the task manager doesn't do anything. Steam also shows that the app is running and clicking "stop" doesn't do anything. The only way I have found to close the application is to restart my computer.

I can upload this particular save file after work if that will help. 

That's a different issue and one we're already aware of. On the Transfer Centre screen if you manage a number of transfers in quick succession, there's a chance it'll freeze, so we recommend managing them slowly or away from the transfer centre until we're able to address it.

Thanks.