• Loan players not being registered for the league

jere_d
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

This has been happening since last FM if you loan a player out after a team has set their squad registration to the full complement the team loaning your player doesn't adjust the registration to put your player in. This is regardless of playing time agreed or having unwanted players in their squad. There's a lot of things wrong with the AI loan system hopefully it can be looked at.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      send a player (rated of first team player for the loaning in team) out on loan to a team with a full complement on the registration

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 09/03/2022 at 13:49, Neil Brock said:

Do you happen to have a save game which shows this one so our team can take a look? We've so far been unable to reproduce ourselves.

Details on how to upload a save game here - 

If you do so, please do come back and let us know the file name. Thanks. 

Im very surprised this isn't a know issue, it happens continuously throughout my save.

Keith henry on loan to salzbourg meant to be an important player but unregistered

I assume its because he was sent after initial registration. very annoying as i'm going to have to scum save deadline day and recall if he isnt registered by the end of the transfer window.

the save is named "26 - 27 beginning"