• Chelsea have had Interim manager for nearly 33 years, he's now 93 years old.

coreytst
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I've only just seen that he's the interim manager and has been for nearly 33 years, he keeps getting his contract extended but is still interim, plus he is now 93 years old.

I don't have a save from that old but i can provide a current save game if needed.1049366882_Chelseapastmanagers.thumb.png.6022f18b7887fabb8f86e5b7a1fe49fd.png1512231056_NeilBath.thumb.png.aa8b7bbe844fcb358d2791430fe5d10f.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

We're aware of this issue and have made some changes. If you can provide your save file we'd love to test it and see if our changes have worked. :)

Any news on when this will get fixed? I've seen two managers now who are in interim roles, with Neil Bath still there being aged 124, although game has capped it at 100.

Edited by coreytst
    Spelling.

I've noticed this sort of with a couple of normal managers too, they can underachieve how much they want but can't be sacked, not even with the In-game editor, only way is to straight up hire a new manager then they'll leave.