• Skip Replay button disappeared

Lupus Immortalis
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

A weird issue has popped up on my game. I recently changed clubs and went to a team in the Bundesliga. I mention this because I've only seen one other report on this issue and the player was managing there as well. Anyway, the issue is that I'm missing the Skip Replay button. Yes, you read that correctly - I cannot skip the replays. It's getting really annoying and I have not had the issue when I managed in another country before.

I'm not really sure if screenshots do any good on this issue, but I would love a fix on this.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Kyle Brown:

Are you on the default skin?

I changed the skin to the default skin when I first noticed the issue, but it does happen on the default skin as well as custom skins.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Kyle Brown:

Could we have a save to investigate here, please?

I'm uploading the save file to the cloud service as I type this, named "LupusImmortalis - ReplayBug.fm". The save is right before a league game as well so you can immediately look at the issue.

Edited by Lupus Immortalis

On 03/05/2022 at 19:54, Huge_potat0 said:

Hi not OP but still having this issue, is there a known fix?

If you're using a custom skin, it might be because the creator has moved the skip replay button or made changes to the file
    If you're using the default skin, there seems to be no issues with the skip replay button.

On 10/05/2022 at 05:07, snowofman said:

If you're using a custom skin, it might be because the creator has moved the skip replay button or made changes to the file
    If you're using the default skin, there seems to be no issues with the skip replay button.

I am using a custom skin, but it happens on the default and any other skins that I use. I am wondering if this is something that will be addressed or if I just need to accept it.