• Can't move players to U21 team

vikeologist
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Don't know if this is a known issue.

From the start of my (Hibernian) save, I haven't been able to move players to my U21 team. Did't highlight it before because frankly, I had so few players, I didn't want to.

When U18 players are too old, they are automatically oved and some new signings are automatically added, but I can't move players from the U18 or senior squads.

I don't have a U21 Manager. I'm allowed one, so I might try to find somebody who'll take the job, and see if that helps.

I can't see anything in team settings that would cause this. In another (English) save I am able to move players to whichever squad I want. Maybe its just the HIbs (and therefore possibly a Scotland) problem. However, I am not certain of this enough to raise it as a league specific problem. There are similar problems on threads there, but I do have a U21 squad. Just can't move anybody to it. (I can move them out once the game puts players there).

If you want me to load a save game, let me know.

20211130130121_1.jpg

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Right click on player.
      Try to move to U21 squad.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I also have this issue, also with a Scottish club. Seems to be a duplicate of the following issue, which I also commented on because I found that one first:

I have uploaded a file with this issue. File name is SI Forums u21 squad issue - Edinburgh City.fm

My board gave me a u21 squad upon request after my first season but I have not been able to appoint staff to it or move any players to it at any time.

This issue wasn't fixed with the latest update, and I know issues have to be prioritised, but it is a major issue, albeit perhaps particular to Scotland, so I hope it can be worked on for FM23.