• Disproportionate amount of yellow cards

dunk105
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

As it says in the title Im finding that far too often that opponents can kick lumps out of me but do not get cautioned in line with how Im punished for fewer fouls.

I do play a pressing game but dont use hard tackling. I also find that frequently in such games I get a couple of yellows for initial challenges and even though the opponent is racking up fouls it takes time for them to be punished. This was reported last year and has been an issue in the game for some time.

It seems to happen only when Im playing lesser sides- as if I play a bigger or similar sized team then both teams fouls and cautions seem in line, which makes me think there is some kind of balancing involved to prevent lesser teams getting absolutely whacked by allowing them to be aggressive with ending up with 9 men every game.

Wolves - Tottenham

image.png.f92897ba6a099a6ae016f25d2fa5660e.png

Tottenham-Watford

tottwat.JPG.e97f3017a622cb944a3a15fdce8ce8c3.JPG

Never really liked using get stuck in but can see why many do as I dont see any benefit to trying to limit cautions I collect as there seems to be no penalty to using it.

pkms attached.

Tottenham v Watford.pkm Wolves v Tottenham.pkm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Cheers appreciated. :-)

To be fair Im not the worst in the league despite having quite high aggression:

image.png.605ae7b169676f9944631663e2220c81.png

image.png.f7eb4f1159b48745fe60b78b04e9d201.png

image.png.39eb2cdeb26a83ac8b467de227136499.png

So might just be my team makeup?

Edited by dunk105

Yep no problem at all. Will do that now, coincidentally just had one of those matches vs Bournemouth that will be the latest game played, although I struggled to gain possession and presumably had to try and gain possession more than usual.

image.png.e7e44eb0d49da06eb1e223147ab86002.png

The save game file is TottenhamDunk105.pkm. Thanks.

ps- my transfer debt- its far too easy / tempting to spend loads beyond your means through installments!

• Administrators

We've reviewed the issue and we're currently working on it. We'll try find a solution and make improvements as quick as we can - thank you for raising it in the first place. :)

On 13/01/2022 at 11:22, Pasonen said:

At least not publicly ;)

Lol, i'll share, wish the real life Levy allowed this (all financed by 10m up from then over 3 years):

Season1

image.png.cbab368c5ec22e2713f0034bc8b26fcf.png

Season2

image.png.f0dc3deebcbde419bda4a9b117f170ca.png

Spurs do have high income so can afford it but it does feel like a bit of an exploit, shame on me for being tempted by it!

4 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

We've reviewed the issue and we're currently working on it. We'll try find a solution and make improvements as quick as we can - thank you for raising it in the first place. :)

Cheers appreciated!

I feel like there should be examples and a little bit more describtion about, what I think is the quirk about referee jugement in FM22 today.

Fouls do break up play and are therefore a mean that is applied by a team on the defense to stop opponent attack. But If the opponent team has gained an advantage, or has progresses the ball, has defeated so many opponent players a foul is tactical an therefore to be penalized by a yellow card or a red card if a goalscoring opportunity is denied by that foul.

I do experience numerous occasitions each game, where referee decisions does not factor in tactical nature of fouls or even accumulation of fouls by the opponent team.

If you want to I could just review some games and write down exact times of fouls commited and referee decions, plus my critiq.

But I only do it on approval and order, I will not spam about it.