• B/Reserve Teams won't use First Team tactics

João14
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Another Edition and another year with the same bug, nothing has been fixed.

Massive letdown :(

Same bug, same steps to reproduce. Unreal this still happens after 4 years of Touch/Console.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Even the first team won't use your tactics on holiday even if you tick "use current tactics" on the holiday screen... same problem went unfixed without comment last year so won't get my hopes up

• SI Staff

Hello @João14

We have this issue logged and under review. But we are unsure at this time, if we'll be able to resolve it for this FM cycle.

I understand this is not the news you wanted to hear, I'll let you know if there are any further updates. 

On 08/11/2023 at 12:57, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @João14

We have this issue logged and under review. But we are unsure at this time, if we'll be able to resolve it for this FM cycle.

I understand this is not the news you wanted to hear, I'll let you know if there are any further updates. 

Weird. Why does it work on FM Console and not on FM Touch?

On 08/11/2023 at 12:57, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @João14

Hi Zachary, how are you?

Is there anything new about this? Can we get a more detailed explanation about this bug being specific about FM Touch? Because on FM Console it's not an issue.

Just trying to understand if this is due to being unable to attend matches on iOS devices. Also since we're on it, is there any reason why iPads can't attend matches? We could do it on FM Touch 21.

Sorry the hassle it's just this is the main reason why I've not made the full transition to Touch and leave laptop life behind :D

Thanks for your understanding.

On 14/12/2023 at 00:22, João14 said:

Is there anything new about this? Can we get a more detailed explanation about this bug being specific about FM Touch? Because on FM Console it's not an issue.

I don't have anything more specific as to a cause but looking over this it looks as though this may now be scheduled for a future update.

45 minutes ago, Dan Sheppard said:

I don't have anything more specific as to a cause but looking over this it looks as though this may now be scheduled for a future update.

Don't give me hopes like that!!!! :eek:

@João14 - Apologies, I can see it was about this: "Even the first team won't use your tactics on holiday even if you tick "use current tactics" on the holiday screen" which was also mentioned in this thread.

As for the issue you raised, this has been logged to be investigated ahead of the next FM. I'll try to keep tabs on this and update you as we move forward and update where possible.