• Left menu after using search function

DrAlbuDaniel
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

After using search feature on Football Manager 24 touch on Apple Arcade ( iphone version ), the context menu that appears is that of the previous item, only after using it again it displays the correct context

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 22/12/2023 at 04:39, DrAlbuDaniel said:

This still hasn’t been resolved or looked into

I can assure the QA team is looking into this. We have to be able to replicate this internally first though. Can you provide any screenshots of what is happening too as this may assist with the investigation?

If you are finding it happening with certain search terms etc this would be useful to confirm.

On 02/01/2024 at 17:30, Dan Sheppard said:

I can assure the QA team is looking into this. We have to be able to replicate this internally first though. Can you provide any screenshots of what is happening too as this may assist with the investigation?

If you are finding it happening with certain search terms etc this would be useful to confirm.

I don’t think I can replicate by doing a screenshot but I will try to explain.
    For example if I am in the recruitment section and I search for ,,Arsenal” and click on the result it will take me to Arsenal home page. There if I press the left menu button the context is still that of the recruitment focus. I have to close it and press it again so that it shows the correct one ( it happens all the time only on the phone UI, iPhone 15 pro max and also iPhone 13 Pro Max, latest software update, and it is not specific to any term, it doesn’t matter what I search the first press of the left menu button shows the context of the previous page). I think it is a bug on the phone UI only. 

On 07/01/2024 at 07:53, DrAlbuDaniel said:

I don’t think I can replicate by doing a screenshot but I will try to explain.
    For example if I am in the recruitment section and I search for ,,Arsenal” and click on the result it will take me to Arsenal home page. There if I press the left menu button the context is still that of the recruitment focus. I have to close it and press it again so that it shows the correct one ( it happens all the time only on the phone UI, iPhone 15 pro max and also iPhone 13 Pro Max, latest software update, and it is not specific to any term, it doesn’t matter what I search the first press of the left menu button shows the context of the previous page). I think it is a bug on the phone UI only. 

Thank you for this information, I'll pass this on and get back to you with any updates.

On 08/01/2024 at 09:19, Dan Sheppard said:

Thank you for this information, I'll pass this on and get back to you with any updates.

Any update? It’s getting real annoying