• Can't Renew

Blancos
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Why can't I renew players' contract?

Screenshot_20231212_064037_FM24Mobile.thumb.jpg.65b1c27400619efb69b2e570b49bf413.jpg

It shows that I don't have enough money to spare for his new wage.

While in fact, the club can certainly afford him:

Screenshot_20231212_063818_FM24Mobile.thumb.jpg.cbb15ee7aaa04db1622847a0d34d9086.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

7 hours ago, Dan Sheppard said:

If you can provide us a save, we will take a look.

I did. I see this screen after:

Screenshot_20231213_004603_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1350eb350591458117579780dbfa8ed2.jpgYou got it?

If you did, while you have my save file, could you please check this bug I've posted recently also:

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2024-mobile-bugs-tracker/gameplay/players-role-shown-doesnt-suit-my-chosen-setting-r20695/

Thank you 🙏.

Edited by Blancos

Based on your screenshot the maximum wage board will allow is showing at 24.5m per year player wants over that in what you have shown try to adjust down or sometimes you have to wait and offer again at later stage

22 hours ago, Green Arrow said:

Based on your screenshot the maximum wage board will allow is showing at 24.5m per year player wants over that in what you have shown try to adjust down or sometimes you have to wait and offer again at later stage

And that's the problem.

Because we also can see that I still have 130M margin of wage budget (394M total wage budget - 264M total current wage), and I could still add some extra M to that number from the transfer budget.

I mean, where does the 24.5M limit came from, when I still have 130M+ to spare for wages?

And, check out the (again, different) Maximum Wage in the first screenshot. I mean... 475K maximum wage? Where does the math come from?

Edited by Blancos

I get what you mean can't really see all the details and wage not set the way I have so can't fully understand it, at least it's flagged and they will review. I know there has been wage issues in previous versions I have experienced but normally get a reason/ a fix if bug

22 hours ago, Green Arrow said:

I get what you mean can't really see all the details and wage not set the way I have so can't fully understand it, at least it's flagged and they will review. I know there has been wage issues in previous versions I have experienced but normally get a reason/ a fix if bug

Yeah... The first season, it also happened to Kroos' contract. As great as he was, he's old, so if I lost him to another club's bosman deal, I could live with that.

But when it happens to my main young scorer with 9+ performance rating, you understand how panic I'll be when the December comes nearer and nearer in every tap of the "Continue" button 🤣.