• Scouts not following scouting restrictions

cerud
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I'm playing in the lower leagues of Sweden and have my scouting restricted to only my league. However, scout in charge of assigning scouts to assignments keeps putting someone on scouting the entire country. Basically, if shot my entire scouting budget before I'm out of preseason.

Am I missing something? Or is this a bug because they are not following the restrictions I've put in place?

Thanks,

cerud

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Will do. I've uploaded the save called: Durec 1.fm

Just before I uploaded it, I had to remove my scouts scouting the entire country yet again. 

Hope this helps.

I have had the same problem. I am playing in Swedish Division 2. I did not have the problem in the first season, but the first month of the second season, my scouts burned through my entire scouting budget and then some. The Chief Scout was in charge of assignments and was sending scouts to Norway, the Netherlands, etc. despite my scouting range being set at Division 2 or even No Scouting Range. The only way I could find to fix it was for me to have the scouting assignment responsibility. 

I'm in the 2nd div of Sweden now, and I've blown my scouting budget in the first week of preseason.

It's impossible to play lower league right now.