• Scouting Reports Are Missing

wazzaflow10
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Man Utd Recruiting Test 24.3 U18 Scouting.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I believe this is related to the scouting bug that is has been persistent since 24.2.

I set a scout to the focus below and simmed a month into the future. It says he has 14 reports available. When I click on the link or use the drop down nothing appears in the next page.

Save is uploaded.

image.thumb.png.b94818554adfa3712459462dd236d7b7.png

image.thumb.png.c245f7936f5682eebee9fd25e7e55489.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hi, thanks for raising. Can I check that this is affecting all scouts and recruitment focuses, please?

• SI Staff

Hello @wazzaflow10

We've looked into your save and seen that this is purely a visual issue with the scout reports screen and what is shown there. (We will look into this)

But it will have no bearing on the scout's work in a recruitment focus. In the example you've given, the scout assignments screen correctly shows that Guzman has produced 14 reports which can be found in the 15-18 recruitment focus.

4 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @wazzaflow10

We've looked into your save and seen that this is purely a visual issue with the scout reports screen and what is shown there. (We will look into this)

But it will have no bearing on the scout's work in a recruitment focus. In the example you've given, the scout assignments screen correctly shows that Guzman has produced 14 reports which can be found in the 15-18 recruitment focus.

Ok I thought that was the case - It seems to appear in the focus but hard to track in the players scouted tab. If you want to move this to the UI section that is fine by me since it seems to fit that category better.