• All Managers tactical style are Wing Play

Marcelo7
    • Public Status: Resolved Save Game: FM23 FM.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

When you load your FM23 Save all Managers have Wing Play as tactical style

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

To add to this, i holidayed for a bit, and can see the tactical style can change away from wing play, but it does not revert to what it was originally

I imported the save and Montella (Roma) was Wing play. I fastforwarded a couple of months and he (at Monaco) was Control Possession. So i loaded up FM23 and he (Roma) was Gegenpress  

image.jpeg.bbd6e23b510ddf6268dd30c564619100.jpegimage.jpeg.66109d0de9dba72abe7787ad79b21d5c.jpegimage.jpeg.e5dbe93fe118e5903dc1920a15001a94.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Dan Sheppard said:

The team has located the cause of this and has created a fix - this will be pushed as part of a future update.

Ace thanks

Will it fix existing imported saves and revert it all back to original tactical style?

Also, does this affect every team we play against in the meantime? Will they all play the same way against us?

• Administrators

I can't give concrete answers to them just yet, but early indications suggest it would revert back to the original styles, and as far as I can see it's purely a cosmetic issue - they won't all play the same way. If you notice the opposite is happening, please let us know!