• Player unhappy I didn't keep a promise that I was incapable of keeping due to international call-up and injury

Lupus Immortalis
    • Public Status: Need More Info Save Game: Lupus Immortalis - Hannover.fmf Files Uploaded: Save Game

I have a 19-year-old Argentinian that was called up for the Campeonato Sudamericano Sub-20 in 2027. Before he left, I promised him more game time and was willing to give it to him, but because of the tournament he obviously wasn't available. During the competition he also got injured for 4-5 weeks.

image.png.bab7da58b4101eec0569b88c5994d643.png

He then kicked up a fuss about me not being able to fulfill the promise when i just couldn't.

image.png.daa9376f7f9c010d45cd2fbed609cd6f.png

I'm seriously annoyed at interactions like this, as stuff like this has happened in previous games before. Please fix it.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Am 31.10.2023 um 17:18 schrieb Russell Hammant:

Hi @Lupus Immortalis

Do you have a save from before the promise fails? It should be extending as the players been away and then got injured so need to see why that's not happening

Cheers,
    Russell

Hey Russell,

apologies for the delayed response, didn't get a notification about your answer. Unfortunately, I do not have a save from before the promise fails anymore, and I've advanced the save quite a bit now. There's probably not much else I could provide that would help you out I reckon?

• Administrators

No worries, we'll keep the thread open in the meantime incase you spot any further examples or if another use comes across something similar. :)