• Throw In Issue (LWB taking throws on the Right Side)

Marinho

First off i did read the topics that say it's not an issue or resolved but i don't think it's applicable here. My issue is that (i realize by design) "work into box" is not editable and for me the result is that my 18 Long Throw WLB is taking short throws from the right side instead of any of the players playing on or near the right wing. Worse, even my 15 rated backup LWB takes them rather than the 16 rated RWB which makes me think it might 'priorizize' the takers from the Left Side?

I have attached a PKM with this issue. One example starts at the 2 minute mark with the RWB loosing posession, thus being closes to the ball and still the LWB taking the throw in who was all the way on the other side of the pitch.

Werder Bremen v Freiburg.pkm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

To add, when going to "Preview Options" and then "Preview with starting 11" it literally shows me that it's going to do it wrong (not just under "taker" but in the preview graphic).
    ame when i switch out (in the tactic screen) Günter with Katterbach. If however in tactics i switch Günter with my 13 LTHR 3rd choice LB it defaults to the RWB Sidilla. Even if i then put in a terrible throw in taker at RWB it defaults to a right sided player, my AMR Sallai (only 8 LTHR).

So it seems a little like at a certain threshold it just gets 'weird' ?

image.thumb.png.400b49b72d4ea1de604199061f0e9fdb.png

image.thumb.png.8bcf7bb4b89128319d691f877b852ada.png

Interestingly, it works fine for "defensive third" and "middle third". It still claims Günter is the taker but in the little preview pitch you can see it's showing Sildilla (25) taking it and indeed that is what happens in game.

image.thumb.png.d13efbfc09b104e6bd2f7eb1c00b5421.png

Edited by Marinho

I have the same issue: My LCB is taking throw ins on the right wing. This is really problematic as it breaks my entire defence and leaves it vulnerable to counters. However, I don't see a way to change the throw-in taker

not sure if its a solution or just luck, had the same problem but i went in to attacking third and changed it to long throw, then set the takers on left as my left backs in the squad, right backs on the right, changed it back to work into box and it seemed to do as i wanted for all three areas in the one test game i watched in full