• Upset at Role and Duty he is a natural at, and as been playing for 2 seasons

KnotveryAthletic
    • Public Status: Need More Info Save Game: Alan McBaxter - Banbridge 3.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Numerous instances, but most noticeable is my goal keeper. A natural sweeper keeper, and my star player playing virtually every game in the same role and duty in the same formation in the same tactic, 6 games in to the second season is upset to be playing in goal. Have had this on a regular cycle for most defenders and a few midfielders.

Real world mode on standard database and m.e.v24.0.0.01 24.1.1+1922460

Screenshot 2023-11-16 150014.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi @KnotveryAthletic

Checking your save file, your keeper wants to be playing Sweeper Keeper on Defend, while you have him as a Sweeper Keeper on Support.

If you have other examples, please send more saves files so we can examine, thank you.

On 17/11/2023 at 07:11, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi @KnotveryAthletic

Checking your save file, your keeper wants to be playing Sweeper Keeper on Defend, while you have him as a Sweeper Keeper on Support.

If you have other examples, please send more saves files so we can examine, thank you.

Hi Zach -- why does he want to be playing SK defend rather than SK support if he's been playing with a support duty successfully for more than a season?

On 17/11/2023 at 12:11, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi @KnotveryAthletic

I'm having this with Declan Rice playing as a DM(D), fully comfortable but claims to feel unsuited to it.