• shout reactions appear to be based on aggregate scoreline?

oohlala111
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: milan beta scheduling error.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

During the second leg of my Europa League RO16 tie with Villarreal, with the scores locked at 0-0 (with us winning 2-0 on aggregate), I hit 'encourage' and a few players were frustrated by it. That usually gives a positive reaction if drawing, especially in a tough away game. I tried instead to praise at 1-1 (3-1 aggregate), and immediately they were all very happy. Then, when I demanded more at 2-1 down (3-2 aggregate), they were all mad at me again. Therefore, I think reactions to shouts seem to be based on the overall aggregate scoreline and not the specific match in question? I believe this also applies to half-time and full-time team talks but I haven't tested that.

Also, on an entirely unrelated note but just while I'm here, I'm fed up of the mistakes my goalkeeper makes while trying to claim crosses in particular while the AI goalkeeper never makes such mistakes, but that's a whole other issue.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments