• Can't use Squad Planner at all

Marinho
    • Public Status: Resolved Save Game: SquadPlannerIssueMarinho Files Uploaded: Save Game

Basically in season 2 for some reason i can't use the Squad Planner at all anymore. It shows entirely empty and if i ask the assistant to fill it the game crashes. If I manually assign players the Planner isn't saving. (as soon as i move to any other menu and come back, everything is empty again).

I have uploaded a copy of my save game.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi @Marinho, do you have any earlier saves at all please? It looks like you were the B team's manager and then moved to the first team, do you have any saves from during this team? Thanks.

31 minutes ago, Ryan Brown said:

Hi @Marinho, do you have any earlier saves at all please? It looks like you were the B team's manager and then moved to the first team, do you have any saves from during this team? Thanks.

I will check how far back my saves still go and let you know tonight. I did create a 2nd Manager (being lazy just using the same profile for that character) for the B Team to test that/see how that could work with both controlled directly (then pretty soon retired that one and hired a new manager). I recall a few 'wonky' things going on with regards to staff responsibilities but don't know if Squad Planner was affected as i didn't use it at that point.

@Ryan Brown

I uploaded the last autosave with it still working (June 24), hope that helps. The file name is: SquadPlannerIssueMarinhoEarlier.fm

As an FYI: If i retire and assign a new manager the Squad Planner is working again. Of course that's not exactly an ideal solution. (i presume moving elsewhere and then re-taking the job via editor would do the same).

Maybe sth to do with the tactics being emty (until you then create a first one/load one)?

I'll try holidaying to the end of the season and see if maybe the season ticking over also does sth.

Yeah I just notice this too I thought it was the skin I was using, but switch back to the generic FM24 skin and the squad planner is definitely broken, It take forever to load or doesn't even load at all and it is completely empty.

• SI Staff
    7 hours ago, Fwiedwice said:

Yeah I just notice this too I thought it was the skin I was using, but switch back to the generic FM24 skin and the squad planner is definitely broken, It take forever to load or doesn't even load at all and it is completely empty.

This is under review with the team, we are aware of this issue.

• SI Staff
    On 29/11/2023 at 22:17, Fwiedwice said:

Is this one of the update plan for the Early December fix?

Hi, Please can you take a look again with the newest version of the game installed. Thank you.