• Ticket Price and Season Ticket Prices Drop to £0 or £1 For Some Teams

TheMattB81
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: PKM / REC File: Files Uploaded: Screenshot, PKM / REC File

Not sure exactly under what circumstances it happens in, but seems to be mostly teams relegated from the Norway Post Nord (third tier) divisions to the divisions below (fourth tier).

Once relegation, either immediately (around November time) the ticket prices drop to unrealistic values. Check the screenshot examples of Alta and Frigg teams attached. Both were relegated to the division below. I took over Alta and for the first season the ticket price dropped to £8 or so, which seems okay. Following season price dropped to £1. 

Save game file sent and named as 'Matt  Buck - Alta'.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, this is most likely occurring because the clubs moves to an amateur status league, and so drops from pro or semi-pro to amateur and then the ticket prices start to drop.

However, as we don't support the third or fourth divisions in Norway, I don't think there is anything we can do.

The club retains its semi pro status though, so your explanation doesn't make sense. 

Also, the third division is available to be selected its just not playable, unless the team you are managing gets relegated to it AFAIK. 

Also, I simulated another season till they got promoted again and their ticket prices were way too low. 

Edited by TheMattB81

On 15/01/2024 at 17:34, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, this is most likely occurring because the clubs moves to an amateur status league, and so drops from pro or semi-pro to amateur and then the ticket prices start to drop.

However, as we don't support the third or fourth divisions in Norway, I don't think there is anything we can do.

I think this is when teams drop from the 3rd tier into the (view only) 4th tier. Both are visible and can be managed in the vanilla (the latter if you get relegated or hired through interviews, but you cannot take over from the menu).

6 hours ago, Motobaka said:

Same thing happens to me with a 12 division mexican file. 

Yeah it's clearly a bug but they've no interest in investigating it, sadly.