• Negative Transfer Budget in Eredivisie post Winter Update

Gary_Parker
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: Ajax pre negative budget.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

@Zachary Whyte I was going to reply to a previous resolved comment on this but realised I couldn't upload a save game in that. 

I'm Ajax, just gone into 2028, day before budget for next season is set. These are the financials. Ridiculously high, but generated through large player sales each year. In addition, I have a board target of having a negative transfer budget business model which goes from "delighted" to "very disappointed" when the budget changes

image.thumb.png.650d7a03ee9c763ff428657d6e353310.png

Next day, budgets are set at -£20m

image.thumb.png.192e7841ba89806a22868404acebfb00.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thank you for the information and save file we will investigate further.

Can we ask if you've had this occur when not using a custom database/custom files?

On 12/03/2024 at 16:26, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for the information and save file we will investigate further.

Can we ask if you've had this occur when not using a custom database/custom files?

Hmm, interesting. Give me some time and i'll try another save.

I have the same thing, also using a costum databse. Man, I'm doing that for many many FM games, but this year it kills my saves bc of the board being taken over and getting negative tranfser fees. Even when i sell players, the negative fee only get worse... And my club is doing fanincially pretty fine. Was happy the update was there, but nothing changed.

• SI Staff

Hello @Gary James

In our testing, after your budget was changed the recoup budget club vision was correctly removed.

From this point onward we didn't witness this issue take place again after going forward a few years, so it looks like your finances should level out in the future.

Basically what you need to look out for is the 'Recoup Transfer Funds' club vision, if that has been removed you should no longer get a negative transfer budget.

If it hasn't yet then it's possible you can still get a negative transfer budget, which is intended behavior. (If your finances remain strong the club vision should disappear)