• Squad registration rules disappear at the start of the 2046/47 season

\'Appy \'Ammer
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: uefa cup rewrite 4.01 2045.09.03 Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

This is bizarre. I've not been able to fix this. I have edited the 3 European continental competitions using the pre-game editor. My squad registration rules disappear at the start of the 2046 season. What is weird is that this happens after I close the game down and reload the save. It only happens with this edited file, not the original competitions. I have done multiple holiday saves and the same thing happens without fail. Up until the 2046 season I can close the game and reload and the rules remain. In fact, if I don't close the game down the save can run into the 22nd century and the rules will still be there. Only happens after I shut the game down and reload. I have even tried to add new rules in 2047 as a test for the UEFA Cup but alas no joy. 

In the screenshots you can see the rules are there for the first and second legs, and the Transfer Windows & Squad Registration section is visible. In the 2046 screenshot you can see the match squad rules are missing and the Transfer Windows & Squad Registration section has disappeared! There must be something, somewhere, where I can correct this?

I don't know if you guys have come across this before, or if it is even possible to get a fix in the next update? I hope so, or even someone can tell me how to fix it. I cannot view the original competition rules that the original fixture rules refer to. Therefore I would have thought overriding these within the competitions themselves would do the trick, but it hasn't. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

21 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, we would need the editor file to investigate this further. 

Hi there, can I send you the file privately? It's nearing ready for release but I would rather not allow others access to it just yet.

Is it possible you have 2023 where 2000 (or 2001) should be somewhere in the rules? Sorry to butt in, just the specific date (2023+23=2046) makes me wonder

Edited by themodelcitizen

I am currently running a save up to the 2047 season to see what happens. I fear a lack of SI response indicates no success in unlocking this mystery :(

It's a no I'm afraid. I have a save where the rules are present on 2nd August 2043, but have gone on the saved game of 1st Aug 2044. That's a couple years difference on my original reporting of this. I stopped and saved the game on 8th April 2045 where there had been no closing down taking place, and all the rules were still present. It was only when I reloaded an earlier save did I see the problem remained. I am at a loss on where to look to rectify this and would really appreciate some pointers in the right direction.