• No continental competition

Bearacov
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I seem to be having a problem with the fm24 pre game editor which is when I changed the nation rules for Canada so I could add promotion/relegation it got rid of the CONCACAF champions league, but either way I wanted to change the continental competition for North America but even after I set them up with all the stages and qualification spots they won’t show up like even after testing they don’t even show up in game and have no record etc if someone could help me solve this problem that would be awesome thank you

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have the same with my continental competitions. Won't show up in the game yet they work when tested in the editor. I'll start my own thread later on, when I'm at home. 

On 21/11/2023 at 08:38, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

I have the same with my continental competitions. Won't show up in the game yet they work when tested in the editor. I'll start my own thread later on, when I'm at home. 

yeah ive tried to ask this on multiple forms cant find a answer, a little frustrating lol

2 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, can we please get your editor file so we can investigate further. 

There are my two main fmf files that i made the edits on the CPL Restructer file is the Canada league system as the name suggests and the Continental Competition is again as it suggests the continental system for north America i also added my first attempt at the continental rules too see if maybe there anything that you can find in there, I have been trying to solve the problem for like a month now and even after remaking the database it still didnt work so if you could find a fix that would be great

Continental Competition (Info to be adjusted).fmf CPL Restructer V2.0.fmf CPL Restructer V1.0 (Continental Rules(Test)).fmf

On 01/12/2023 at 13:28, Bearacov said:

awesome thanks

Also if you can find a way to make it work with Toronto FC, CF Montreal and Vancouver Whitecaps in the Canada system without it getting rid of the continental competitions that would be amazing

One possible issue is that setting new Canada rules makes the Canada Cup where the MLS and CPL and some more teams play for Concacaf CL qualification break, which in turn breaks the Concacaf CL. The World Cup does have something similar, which for the World Cup is not a bug. It's just that the continuity of the competition rules from one competition to another gets broken. 

16 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

One possible issue is that setting new Canada rules makes the Canada Cup where the MLS and CPL and some more teams play for Concacaf CL qualification break, which in turn breaks the Concacaf CL. The World Cup does have something similar, which for the World Cup is not a bug. It's just that the continuity of the competition rules from one competition to another gets broken. 

In theory though wouldnt moving the Canadian mls clubs out of the mls fix that so all the Canadian qualification spots stay in the Canada system, but it still breaks when I do that

On 04/12/2023 at 13:22, Bearacov said:

In theory though wouldnt moving the Canadian mls clubs out of the mls fix that so all the Canadian qualification spots stay in the Canada system, but it still breaks when I do that

If you create new Canada rules you will break the existing line anyway, so moving the Canadian MLS out of the MLS only doesn't change it.

You would have to remark the whole combination of competitions (which is a pain, I have done it for various projects).