• In game ignoring results made in editor but accepts fixtures

banditeleven
    • Public Status: Resolved Screenshot: test.fm Save Game: test.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

How come results are being ignored completely in game? Database was passed editor test. Results put exactly as in 2023.

What do i need to enable this?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Premiership and Serie A working

Championship doesn't work, need to check it maybe is something in editor file

Can somebody upload that FMRTE results for other leagues so I can test them?

On 13/12/2023 at 13:39, Edin_FMB said:

Premiership and Serie A working

Championship doesn't work, need to check it maybe is something in editor file

Can somebody upload that FMRTE results for other leagues so I can test them?

licensed leagues have fixtures loaded by SI  overriding the results

you need to remove them in advanced rules

look for any entries here -league fixtures

image.thumb.png.3a8431a322ba9588ab4d30397069283a.png

it may show (0) fixtures but it is hidden somewhere that the editor cant display.. it needs to be cleared/deleted

image.thumb.png.3d908fb738c5d336455eb8b03a6e691e.png

click on it and select clear

save file and test once all leagues are checked

NB some leagues have multiple sets of rules for a competition  named eg default/Euro teams etc you need to check all these to see if the fixtures are entered there and remove them

Edited by Roy Race 9

21 minutes ago, banditeleven said:

Tried with the danish leagues, Superliga and Nordicbet liga. But results are not updated although fixtures are correct.

I have cleared league fixtures under advanced rules. But real results not working.

File uploaded @Zachary Whyte

Real results 2023-24 DK.fmf

if there are multiple sets of rules for a competition you have to remove all the fixtures for every set of rules

IIRC there are several sets of rules for these leagues?

eg default/euro teams etc

It seems the issue is still there at least in some countries like Germany or Netherlands (all games are simulated instead of results taken into account) and Spain has a strange thing : league games are played instead of Spanish Cup on days scheduled for it

Are you using any editor files for those nations? It is possible that these still need an extra edit.

As Roy Race 9 says, there can be multiple places which need to be 'cleaned' before the fixtures work.

20 hours ago, olivier95160 said:

It seems the issue is still there at least in some countries like Germany or Netherlands (all games are simulated instead of results taken into account) and Spain has a strange thing : league games are played instead of Spanish Cup on days scheduled for it

and you have checked all sets of rules?

22 hours ago, banditeleven said:

Yes, no league fixtures to clear.

Hi mate

there are fixtures to clear in both Germany and Holland in the original set up

you are quoting my reply to @olivier95160 and answering for him unless you have 2 accounts;)

Edited by Roy Race 9

Il y a 11 heures, Roy Race 9 a dit :

Hi mate

there are fixtures to clear in both Germany and Holland in the original set up

you are quoting my reply to @olivier95160 and answering for him unless you have 2 accounts;)

I'll check your answer to see if it's working. For Germany, Holland and Belgium the whole games were simulated but Spain has 2 league dates that doesn't match with IRL dates due to Spanish Cup date incorrect or at least not matching IRL ones, so the dates with Spanish Cup are replaced with LaLiga fixtures that haven't happened IRL

12 hours ago, olivier95160 said:

I'll check your answer to see if it's working. For Germany, Holland and Belgium the whole games were simulated but Spain has 2 league dates that doesn't match with IRL dates due to Spanish Cup date incorrect or at least not matching IRL ones, so the dates with Spanish Cup are replaced with LaLiga fixtures that haven't happened IRL

its working fine there

image.thumb.png.6ecd626ac6e1dae14c63c21e7393b53f.png

image.thumb.png.92ed30ef6a8d148cd57548210552466c.png

1 hour ago, banditeleven said:

@Zachary Whyte any news?

there is no issue with Denmark results working fine

make sure all those pre loaded fixtures are removed from all the sets of rules check it again mate

@Zachary Whyte FYI mate :)

any way the custom start date can be fixed so we can use any day of the week please, as is only Monday works, been like this for several years

image.thumb.png.dcd2e613d78f01f5e911b8ad503a33e0.png

image.thumb.png.cf99d99b9310b1d09ef85fe0d354d793.png

Edited by Roy Race 9

Il y a 2 heures, Roy Race 9 a dit :

its working fine there

image.thumb.png.6ecd626ac6e1dae14c63c21e7393b53f.png

image.thumb.png.92ed30ef6a8d148cd57548210552466c.png

Do you have 100% of the fixtures in LaLiga that are played as IRL? In my tests I've got 1 or 2 LaLiga match days replacing Spanish Cup dates

1 hour ago, olivier95160 said:

Do you have 100% of the fixtures in LaLiga that are played as IRL? In my tests I've got 1 or 2 LaLiga match days replacing Spanish Cup dates

the game might arrange fixtures if say a club is knocked out of a cup or to cover postponed games etc

eg Man city has a game v Brentford IRL set for 23/12/23

in my save the game brings this fixture forward and plays it so Man City Brentford will have that game simmed until it is played in real life

the results are now working mate they are fixed

your issue is the moving of fixtures covering things like my example above

you can address this in advanced rules looking at scheduling/also anything with fixture priority/comps to check when setting up etc...also are there any 'spare dates' set aside for extra fixtures take a look at things like that

Edited by Roy Race 9