• In game ignoring results made in editor but accepts fixtures

banditeleven
    • Public Status: Resolved Screenshot: test.fm Save Game: test.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

How come results are being ignored completely in game? Database was passed editor test. Results put exactly as in 2023.

What do i need to enable this?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 14.11.2023 at 20:58, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, we should have enough files, it's still being investigated. I'll let you know if we need more information. 

It's been more than a week, still no update?

@Zachary Whyte I dont want to hassle you as I know you are busy,

but is this something that can be fixed as just like many other users waiting to start a save with the real results.

If it is looking unlikely to be fixed in the short term then no point in delaying;)

On 24/11/2023 at 07:08, Roy Race 9 said:

@Zachary Whyte I dont want to hassle you as I know you are busy,

but is this something that can be fixed as just like many other users waiting to start a save with the real results.

If it is looking unlikely to be fixed in the short term then no point in delaying;)

:larry:

On 22/11/2023 at 18:55, gorkemguzel32 said:

It's been more than a week, still no update?

On 28/11/2023 at 21:54, gorkemguzel32 said:

Give an update. This makes the game unplayable for me. @Zachary Whyte

17 hours ago, banditeleven said:

Next time, consider releasing the pre game editor with the beta ;)

Any news?

There are many in the community here with years of experience editing

in advanced/basic rules and have tried engaging with SI previously with no joy

why dont they have those users properly Beta testing the editor ?

Then there should also be clear feedback before the product is released on what has been fixed from previous versions/new features added and what is bugged, because as it is now it needs to be addressed

11 hours ago, Hatamalmö said:

This is just plain ridiculous. Why even bother to have the option to put in results in the in-game editor when the game overwrites it? 

Must be fixed asap @sigames

Best regards

I dont think that is SI Games you tagged mate

it is just some random user who perhaps shouldnt be allowed to even use that as a profile name:)

To the staff who may read this-

Really poor service to paying customers who are only trying to engage politely in a constructive way, and have tried previously with SI ;)

To The crux of the matter -

Is this an issue that is likely to be fixed soon,if so we will wait to start a save

or a long term problem, it was reported over 3 weeks ago[if so users may as well start a save rather than wait] that you are struggling to fix- what is wrong with just answering this and having dialogue with your customers?:confused:

Edited by Roy Race 9

15 hours ago, Roy Race 9 said:

There are many in the community here with years of experience editing

in advanced/basic rules and have tried engaging with SI previously with no joy

why dont they have those users properly Beta testing the editor ?

Then there should also be clear feedback before the product is released on what has been fixed from previous versions/new features added and what is bugged, because as it is now it needs to be addressed

I dont think that is SI Games you tagged mate

it is just some random user who perhaps shouldnt be allowed to even use that as a profile name:)

To the staff who may read this-

Really poor service to paying customers who are only trying to engage politely in a constructive way, and have tried previously with SI ;)

To The crux of the matter -

Is this an issue that is likely to be fixed soon,if so we will wait to start a save

or a long term problem, it was reported over 3 weeks ago[if so users may as well start a save rather than wait] that you are struggling to fix- what is wrong with just answering this and having dialogue with your customers?:confused:

I swear pre-game editor is getting worse every single year

3 hours ago, gorkemguzel32 said:

I swear pre-game editor is getting worse every single year

Well, they should include it in the beta so issues like this will be fixed closer to release date.

• SI Staff

Hello everyone, to give an update on this issue, it will be resolved in our next update.

Unfortunately the fix for this just missed the deadline need to be included in the update we released today.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

16 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello everyone, to give an update on this issue, it will be resolved in our next update.

Unfortunately the fix for this just missed the deadline need to be included in the update we released today.

What??  This is an absolute  joke.! Never heard a more unprofessional excuse....   Totally  unacceptable....

38 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi Zachary

Thank you for the post

The good news is you have fixed it:thup:

but unless there is a hotfix/patch soon that could mean 24.3 update which is February ?

this is fixed so an update can surely be released solely to the editor ?

because I/we are back in limbo as there is no time frame as to when this will be released

Thanks

Edited by Roy Race 9

43 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hotfix it please. I am just waiting to play the game with up to date results.

2 minutes ago, banditeleven said:

Hotfix it please. I am just waiting to play the game with up to date results.

possibly even more frustrating now as we know its fixed lol

but no idea when it will be released sure Zachary can push for a hotfix:)

5 minutes ago, Roy Race 9 said:

possibly even more frustrating now as we know its fixed lol

but no idea when it will be released sure Zachary can push for a hotfix:)

Great with the update today. But imo they have to hotfix it.

1 minute ago, banditeleven said:

Great with the update today. But imo they have to hotfix it.

yes agree SI have said its fixed, hotfixes/patches have been made to the editor to address issues before 

After the update the fixtures is stil NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This yera the editor has the most bugs!! Its 1/12/2023 and you cant fix a problem that SHOULDNT had to be in the first place.

So annoying  :mad:

Edited by nikolaosaek

On 01/12/2023 at 15:14, nikolaosaek said:

After the update the fixtures is stil NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This yera the editor has the most bugs!! Its 1/12/2023 and you cant fix a problem that SHOULDNT had to be in the first place.

So annoying  :mad:

When is the update to fix this? If you have fixed it, just release it already! Almost 2 months since beta release -_- @Zachary Whyte

Hi all

This is very frustrating all round, I have stated it is probably more so now as it is fixed:(

but @Zachary Whyte has been the only person from SI to respond and be honest with us

Its a case of 'dont shoot the messenger' the decision not to add it to the last update/missing the update wasnt down to him he just posted that information he didnt have to.

I am sure this will be resolved with a hotfix etc

The good news is its fixed fingers crossed a release this week:)

Edited by Roy Race 9

Still not fixed, I have the same issue. Absolutely unacceptable and I am genuinely considering not buying this game in the future. In FM23 I already had multiple issues with the editor, the editor is the only thing that makes the game playable, so without that working properly it is absolutely unenjoyable. Let's hope they fix it actually this time around, but I'm not very confident. It has been months already... it's a joke, unacceptable

1 hour ago, iwandb21 said:

Still not fixed, I have the same issue. Absolutely unacceptable and I am genuinely considering not buying this game in the future. In FM23 I already had multiple issues with the editor, the editor is the only thing that makes the game playable, so without that working properly it is absolutely unenjoyable. Let's hope they fix it actually this time around, but I'm not very confident. It has been months already... it's a joke, unacceptable

It will be a total cluster F.. if the fix will not come out for months from now, even though it is ready.

On 01/12/2023 at 15:49, Roy Race 9 said:

@Zachary Whyte

Hi

Using the editor since the 24.2 update and just testing 

an edited fixture file, in basic rules passes the test no issues

in advanced rules I get this error never seen this before in the years I have been editing

image.thumb.png.32d7fa7131b32ddee41a7d1a460e1019.png

FM24.2 England fixtures and results to level 5 Advanced Rules.fmf

Hi @Zachary Whyte any ideas what the issue is with this 

never seen that error before, and only in advanced rules

cheers

We do online leagues with 10+ people in each league (Currently 3 level league with relegation/promotion format with 30 unique players.), in order to keep the standings and team momentums in the game properly without forcing all parties to play at the same time is having the fixture and starting dates set for every week. This bug basically killed our leagues. Desperately need the hotfix. @Zachary Whyte

Edited by gorkemguzel32