• Greek fixtures bug

nikolaosaek
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

When putting Greek Superleague fixtures the first game starts at 19-8-2023. In game indeed the first game starts at 19-8-2023. But when trying to verify rules it ask to get dates after 2-9-2023.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

20 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, we will need your editor file to investigate. 

I have change the first dates because the editor dont accept fixtures before 2-9-2023. In the game and in real life the first Superleague games was 18-8-2023. This is also a bug

Your fixture list has been set without taking into account that in basic rules the League Dates are set to 2/9/2023 to 19/5/2023.

The file works without the fixtures which means the issue is in the fixture dates used. Also, this can be fixed inside the editor, like I have done in the file included.

This is a bug for the Greek competition section where they need to set the correct date range.

This is not an editor bug.

greek fixtures.fmf

On 10/11/2023 at 13:41, Wolf_pd said:

Your fixture list has been set without taking into account that in basic rules the League Dates are set to 2/9/2023 to 19/5/2023.

The file works without the fixtures which means the issue is in the fixture dates used. Also, this can be fixed inside the editor, like I have done in the file included.

This is a bug for the Greek competition section where they need to set the correct date range.

This is not an editor bug.

greek fixtures.fmf

It IS a bug because you cant pick greek teams when you put this file dude.  And the games start at 18/8/2023 so why ad editor it starts 2/9/2023?

On 11/11/2023 at 13:32, nikolaosaek said:

It IS a bug because you cant pick greek teams when you put this file dude.  And the games start at 18/8/2023 so why ad editor it starts 2/9/2023?

Yes, it is a bug. I said so in my reply. I said it is not an Editor bug.

It is a bug for the Greek competition section.