• Spanish Premier Division Data [Discussion]

Kyle Brown
    • Public Status: Announcement Files Uploaded: None

This thread is to be used for discussion on the Spanish Premier Division.

We understand that some data is subjective, so this thread should be used for discussing any data that you are concerned about or have an opinion on, that might not be considered as a bug.

Please be respectful to others opinions and try to keep discussion friendly and productive.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Brahim Diaz

PA 159 is too low.

He plays in the best club, 8 Goals 3 Assists in 12 Games.  The statistics are more than many key players of other teams in LaLiga.

And when watching his game in this season, we can easily find that he got huge potential.

For comparation, I also provided statistics of Joao Felix and Ferran Torres. It's easy to see that Brahim Diaz is much more efficient than others.

Joao Felix's pa: 177

Ferran Torres: 161

If we take a look at the young players in other league, we can see their researchers are more generous when given PA.

Like Jacob Ramsey from Aston Villa, PA 170.

So I think Brahim Diaz's pa should be adusted, inrease to 162-165.

image.png.e5f2a9ba0f68c89fb7cf8f376131bca4.png

image.png.1c177879d8893aaa891bec1fe8d96540.png

image.png.c1542ef79560e0d6aaee30e4fd97a070.png

Betis' Johnny Cardoso and Isco deserve a boost for the coming update. Cardoso is currently ranked as a 'decent La Liga player' while he has taken a place in the starting lineup and performed to a really high standard. 

Isco on the other hand has been able to revive his career at Betis and playing better than in years. In the game thanks to his low physical attributes and low work rate he is basically useless at least under the AI's management. 

Hello,

I'm curious what was the reason Toni Kroos got his physical attributes downgraded two times in a row in the FM24 edition for this season?

https://fbref.com/tiny/3jBcX

Based on Real Madrid's current standing I think this is an unwarranted change, Toni is getting a lot of minutes from Ancelotti and this season in addition to great tempo management and passing, for which he was always famous for, he is working a lot (and effectively) defensively, pressing, has the most ground gained among midfielders in La Liga. Many argue that he is one of the key figures this season alongside Jude and Carvajal (and from what I could see from yesterday update it was also noticed by your research team as both players got adjusted). Based on what Toni is showing this season, and in comparison with other midfielders it is fair to say that his physical and tackling skills should be rated higher than they are currently in 24.0 and 24.3 database. 

Brahim Diaz is still declared for Morocco after update where in real life he can still choose between Spain and Morocco. He only has 1 cap in the friendly game for Spain and wasn't called up for the recent AFCON squad.

image.png.eccc6671fd7e15ec044ead4056a7d0f5.png