• Primiera Liga Data [Discussion]

Kyle Brown
    • Public Status: Announcement Files Uploaded: None

This thread is to be used for discussion on the Portuguese Primiera Liga.

We understand that some data is subjective, so this thread should be used for discussing any data that you are concerned about or have an opinion on, that might not be considered as a bug.

Please be respectful to others opinions and try to keep discussion friendly and productive.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

12 hours ago, Zokky said:

There is a mistake in Benfica, Rafael Rodrigues LB face is assigned to Rafael Luís CM

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 21.47.37.png

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 21.47.54.png

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 21.48.47.png

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 21.49.08.png

Hello, are you not planning to use a facepack? I'm using the same facepack from FM23 and that problem is not a problem

I've noticed that FC Porto B is playing home games in the wrong stadium, home ground should be Estádio Jorge Sampaio and not FC Porto's training ground, FC Porto U19 is the team playing in Estádio Jorge Sampaio, which I think is also not accurate, but I'm not really sure about this detail

28 minutos atrás, mitzra3l disse:

Hello, are you not planning to use a facepack? I'm using the same facepack from FM23 and that problem is not a problem

That's just the default FM faces

Some very nasty DB issues i find.

Players values are super inflated. (Fábio Cardoso 16-20m, Danny Namaso valued at 45-65 millions, Tiago Gouveia at 23-27m are some very clear examples. Either their reputation values is insanely higher, their CA/PA is overvalued, or the League base values are higher than supposed.

Boavista finances are too good for their reality, players with 4+ months salaries to be paid, staff not being paid for the last 6 months, top players of the team terminating their because of lack of payment.

Most players that renewed contracts in the last year, got incorrect clauses. (both in their contracs as well as in the club transfers clauses) (Gonçalo Inácio, is one of those examples)

Rafael Camacho wage is not correct considering he is the best paid player in Sporting CP.

Galeno technical and mental attributes are too strong.

Evanilson having a fixed 162 PA is too strong.

St Juste having 3 Natural Fitness is idiotic considering that using a regular database there are only 9 Players among the 60k+ loaded who have same or less value, most of them being lower division players and 70% of those being 29+ years old.  He deserves a high INJURY PRONESS (14-17 value and a medium Natural Fitness 9-13.

David Carmo having 155 PA is certainly a missclick typo, as well as having 14 Velocity. shall i link here his performance vs Benfica less than 1 month ago?

Joao Neves attributes are too strong for his value, i can only understand those simply by the ammount of propaganda national sports media publishes daily about him.

Luis Neto is too strong for his current ability, he is basically a retired player helping the coaching team manage the squad dynamics. 

Antonio Adan performances last 18 months have been disgusting, he is aging clearly and losing his goalkeeping skills, should be weaker. "Uma das piores médias de remates sofridos que originam golos da Europa".

Nuno Santos should not be natural at left winger, neither should he be effective as left defender, considering he never played in a back 4 defense, same with right flank positions.

Victor Gyokeres should not be capable of playing AML, AMC, AMR since last time he played AML was 4 seasons ago, AMC never played and AMR was 4 seasons ago.

Regarding Sporting youth teams, Geovany Quenda should be a lot stronger, Gabriel Silva and João Muniz aswell. Tiago Ferreira, Diogo Abreu, Marco Cruz, Miguel Menino should be weaker.

Orkun Kokcu 142CA vs João Mário 150CA makes no sense considering Kokcu was THE best player in the Dutch League last year winning the domestic title for Feyenoord, is , and João Mário is relegated to being a substitute status. Kokcu 148, Joao Mario 145.

Aursnes should be Effective instead of competent at right and left defender, as well as AML AMR and AMC.

Angel di Maria should have a higher CA, he still shows week after week that is a top tier player, far better than similar rated players like Rafa and Pedro Gonçalves and Taremi.

Petar Musa should also be slightly improved, 

Victor Gomez doesnt deserve a 140CA, making him the strongest right back in the league at start.

Alvaro Djaló should be stronger.

Finally having Simon Banza display a superior CA to Abel Ruiz is really abismal considering he was sub for most part of the entire last season, while Abel goes to play in Spain National Squad while banza at 27 years old got 1 international match for Kongo.

Hector from Chaves should also be a fair bit stronger, he is atm the best goalscorer while playing for one of the worst domesstic teams.

André Clovis deserves to be a lot stronger considering that last season he destroyed Portuguese 2nd League, was linked to the top 3 clubs in the summer.

Edited by Bladeshot

21 minutos atrás, Bladeshot disse:

Some very nasty DB issues i find.

Players values are super inflated. (Fábio Cardoso 16-20m, Danny Namaso valued at 45-65 millions, Tiago Gouveia at 23-27m are some very clear examples. Either their reputation values is insanely higher, their CA/PA is overvalued, or the League base values are higher than supposed.

Boavista finances are too good for their reality, players with 4+ months salaries to be paid, staff not being paid for the last 6 months, top players of the team terminating their because of lack of payment.

Most players that renewed contracts in the last year, got incorrect clauses. (both in their contracs as well as in the club transfers clauses) (Gonçalo Inácio, is one of those examples)

Rafael Camacho wage is not correct considering he is the best paid player in Sporting CP.

Galeno technical and mental attributes are too strong.

Evanilson having a fixed 162 PA is too strong.

St Juste having 3 Natural Fitness is idiotic considering that using a regular database there are only 9 Players among the 60k+ loaded who have same or less value, most of them being lower division players and 70% of those being 29+ years old.  He deserves a high INJURY PRONESS (14-17 value and a medium Natural Fitness 9-13.

David Carmo having 155 PA is certainly a missclick typo, as well as having 14 Velocity. shall i link here his performance vs Benfica less than 1 month ago?

Joao Neves attributes are too strong for his value, i can only understand those simply by the ammount of propaganda national sports media publishes daily about him.

Luis Neto is too strong for his current ability, he is basically a retired player helping the coaching team manage the squad dynamics. 

Antonio Adan performances last 18 months have been disgusting, he is aging clearly and losing his goalkeeping skills, should be weaker. "Uma das piores médias de remates sofridos que originam golos da Europa".

Nuno Santos should not be natural at left winger, neither should he be effective as left defender, considering he never played in a back 4 defense, same with right flank positions.

Victor Gyokeres should not be capable of playing AML, AMC, AMR since last time he played AML was 4 seasons ago, AMC never played and AMR was 4 seasons ago.

Regarding Sporting youth teams, Geovany Quenda should be a lot stronger, Gabriel Silva and João Muniz aswell. Tiago Ferreira, Diogo Abreu, Marco Cruz, Miguel Menino should be weaker.

Orkun Kokcu 142CA vs João Mário 150CA makes no sense considering Kokcu was THE best player in the Dutch League last year winning the domestic title for Feyenoord, is , and João Mário is relegated to being a substitute status. Kokcu 148, Joao Mario 145.

Aursnes should be Effective instead of competent at right and left defender, as well as AML AMR and AMC.

Angel di Maria should have a higher CA, he still shows week after week that is a top tier player, far better than similar rated players like Rafa and Pedro Gonçalves and Taremi.

Petar Musa should also be slightly improved, 

Victor Gomez doesnt deserve a 140CA, making him the strongest right back in the league at start.

Alvaro Djaló should be stronger.

Finally having Simon Banza display a superior CA to Abel Ruiz is really abismal considering he was sub for most part of the entire last season, while Abel goes to play in Spain National Squad while banza at 27 years old got 1 international match for Kongo.

Hector from Chaves should also be a fair bit stronger, he is atm the best goalscorer while playing for one of the worst domesstic teams.

André Clovis deserves to be a lot stronger considering that last season he destroyed Portuguese 2nd League, was linked to the top 3 clubs in the summer.

I had already noticed the issue with the release clauses and even posted the Gonçalo Inácio one. St Juste 3 natural fitness is indeed odd, he can't recover properly for the next match. 

Evanilson stable PA of 162 is too high I agree, just as David Carmo having 155 after being the 4th center back for an entire season. 

Victor Gyokeres should have higher natural fitness since he's a complete beast. João Neves has 20 for example.

However, I gotta disagree when you mention that Nuno Santos should not be natural as left winger, since that was his main position for most of his career.

Di Maria should be the best player in the league CA regarding.

Also, I can't understand what makes Luiz Junior better than Arruabarrena. In fact the brazilian goalkeeper is not that reliable.

Em 20/10/2023 em 09:58, mitzra3l disse:

I've noticed that FC Porto B is playing home games in the wrong stadium, home ground should be Estádio Jorge Sampaio and not FC Porto's training ground, FC Porto U19 is the team playing in Estádio Jorge Sampaio, which I think is also not accurate, but I'm not really sure about this detail

Did you made a quick research before making that statement?!

FC Porto B plays at the stadium of CTFD (Estádio Luís Filipe Menezes) check this link - https://www.playmakerstats.com/stadium_matches.php?grp=0&epoca_id=153&comfim=0&id=1266&equipa_1=1266&menu=all&type=season&op=ver_confronto

Porto U19/U17/U15 plays in Estádio Dr. Jorge Sampaio, and Porto B trains there.

So, FC Porto changed the stadiums of the teams in 2022. 

All changes in the database regarding stadiums are correct. 

13 hours ago, aka_wizard said:

Did you made a quick research before making that statement?!

FC Porto B plays at the stadium of CTFD (Estádio Luís Filipe Menezes) check this link - https://www.playmakerstats.com/stadium_matches.php?grp=0&epoca_id=153&comfim=0&id=1266&equipa_1=1266&menu=all&type=season&op=ver_confronto

Porto U19/U17/U15 plays in Estádio Dr. Jorge Sampaio, and Porto B trains there.

So, FC Porto changed the stadiums of the teams in 2022. 

All changes in the database regarding stadiums are correct. 

Thanks for the update, I stand corrected

1 week and goncalo inacio (SPORTING) still have 2 clauses 45MILLION and 60MILLION... ENDRICK GO TO REAL MADRID AND HAVE 10M CLAUSE, VITOR ROQUE GO TO BARÇA AND HAVE 40M CLAUSE...FIX THIS PLZ