• Shaqueel van Persie Nationality

蒙巴去操你
    • Public Status: Resolved Save Game: Luuk Motz - Feyenoord.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

His nationality is set to English in the game. He has come out to play for the Dutch u-17 which means he chose the Dutch nationality to play in the game.

image.png.2f9fd1dbfa7c73e2de44367f2cfdcac3.png

image.png.65e6d4ae8f11eac59afb9dbaf2a81783.png

image.thumb.png.62e366e41f5e918a847c9d1a73043304.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Shaqueel was born in London, so technically can play for England too.

This is set as his third nationality, so he should normally pick The Netherlands, or Morocco first - but England is an option.

• SI Staff
    1 minute ago, 蒙巴去操你 said:

Oh okay. In my save he was immediately called up for England u-20 as it seems to be his primary nationality in my save. Is this normal or chance?

His first nationality is set as Dutch, 2nd Moroccan, 3rd English.

On 24/10/2023 at 11:58, Jeroen Thijssen said:

His first nationality is set as Dutch, 2nd Moroccan, 3rd English.

Yea... There does seem something funky. I just loaded up an Ajax save, and his nationality is instantly English......

• SI Staff

Can he change nationality?

So if you're the Dutch NT manager - can you see,  Oi young fella - pick the Dutch team!?

Edit: He's Dutch in one of my saves.....

I think he becomes English a lot since the dutch teams cannot call up players due to licensing (ofc without fix, altho he has this England behaviour with fix in place too)..... So he becomes english since they can actually give him international caps....... In reality it would be insanely unlikely he would get caps for either Marocco or England, so i'd recommend putting him as declared for Netherlands.... That would def solve the issue. No way he would become England international over the Dutch national team.....

Edited by T-IceMan

I did a test. Made 20 gameworlds and simulated. Every single one of them he became English youth international, then full international. Thats just rediculous and should not happen at all. This is WITH the NL team fix, so he could have been called up.... He really needs to have NL declared for nation. Beside him being born in England, why would he ever instantly choose England as the nation to play for... He's Dutch.....

@Jeroen Thijssen seriously think bout giving him NL declared, its already too late for main release, he'll be "English" for almost 100% of players, which is imo unacceptable. No idea why (England reputation higher????)

Edited by T-IceMan