• Kawasaki Frontale - data

kabajingai
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

Okay, now that the full game is out - I can be a tosser with the Frontale data.

Been a fan since 2008 and have been living in Kanagawa for 15 years. I’ll summarize my issues here;

Team Rivals

The rivalry with FC Tokyo is is historical but its silly to suggest there is no rivalry with the Marinos. Games between both teams have been far more heated than the games against the Gas have. This is definitely more of a local rivalry.
    We have a minor rivalry with Shonan Bellmare as well.

Stadium

The Todoroki Athletics Stadium is not a registered trademark as far as I can tell. Its literally the name of the park the stadium sits in. Kawasaki Stadium is this

Our youth/reserve don’t play at our main stadium and never have, they used to play at the above Fujitsu Stadium before moving to Anker Field in Ikuta, which was built for the start of the 2023 season. Likewise, our youth facilities should get an upgrade because of this.

Player positions/stats

Marcinho might be a natural right-winger in Brazil, but he’s never once played there for us. He is a left-winger. On the game he’s constantly played on the right by the AI, which is just wrong.

Kamifukumoto. His CA is too low. I’m not saying he’s a world class player. But he gets dropped in favour of Shunsuke Ando, who is basically the fourth-choice keeper for us behind Hayasaka. The fact that Ando has played 5 games for us in 13 years should tell you his role at the club. Right now, both Kamifukumoto and Hayasaki are dropped in favour of Ando.

Jung-Sung Ryong speaks fluent Japanese. He's Korean and lived in Japan for 7 years.

Jesiel speaks basic Japanese. He always naturalises on my game, which is odd because again he doesn't really speak Japanese.

Damaio - again, he's not fluent in Japanese. I don't know where that has come from. I don't know about Joao Schmidt either but I assume he's not fluent.

Miki Yamane. Should be RB/RWB - his main strength is bombing forward down the overlaps. He started his career at CB at Shonan Bellmare, but was converted into an attacking full-back by Oniki. Can he play CB? Yes, but he's never once done it for us.

Wakizaka - penalty kicks = 7. :confused: He's our regular kick taker ahead of Ienaga - who also for some odd reason has 9.

Toya Myogan - is not left-footed. He's predominantly right-footed. He's also a LW, not a LM.

Einaga Takatora is a natural right-winger, accomplished on the left.

Taiyo Igarashi is an attacking midfielder not a striker.

Kota Takai - please show me on the doll where he touched you. I saw this kid at the academy when he was 17 and he impressed me then. The fact he’s played 20+ games already this season and has been slowly blooded into the first-team by Oniki and got called up to the u20 World Cup this summer, tells you how highly he is rated. He is one the best CB prospects I’ve ever seen in Japan in terms of defensive positioning and composure. His CA and PA needs a massive buff. Right now he never develops and winds up slumming it in the J2.

Club-culture

We have a culture at the club of developing young players. About 8 of the 26 players who were in the Japan NT squad for the World Cup played for us at some point. The game pretty much abandons our youth prospects and signs 25 year old duffers instead. Again, not realistic in terms of club-culture.

Legends

Kengo. I shouldn't need to explain why.

Icons

Tetsuo Nakanishi (3901174) should be listed as an icon. He’s currently serving as a club ambassador for us. And has done for the past 8 years.

Likewise;

Yu Kobayashi (45016385)
    Kazuki Ganaha (7100149)
    Chong Te-se (45002172)
    Shogo Taniguchi (45083761)
    Eiji Kawashima
    Yuto Takeoka
    Juninho
    Takanobu Komiyama
    Elsinho (19140127)
    Yusuke Tasaka (784467)
    Junichi Inamoto (3900693)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thanks for the report

Legends, icons, stadiums and rivalries all fall under licensing and are dictated by the terms of the license.

Our HR will look at the other points you have made around players and take them into consideration for a future update.

Looking at this, I can say that player statistics were based on the start of the season due to having to find a middle ground where all of the data could be replicated as accurately as possible across the whole of Japan so that we did not have instances of one team being updated and one not. These will all be updated for the 2024 season with a lot of those points being made make sense for that. 

Languages thing is also a work in progress that is currently being fixed.

Club culture is something I can update, game gets iffy when you add cultures like sign high reputation players and develop youth together and based off Frontale's recent streak I decided to prioritize the former. 

Player positions were based at the start of the season so with a lot of players it is really the whole of last season and some early parts of this season, hence why the brazilian has his old position. again these will be updated. 

Kengo, yeah enough said. however Licensing pretty much dictates literally everything to do with the image of the club and how it is perceived here so we are gonna have to wait until they either want it in or not. 

We will get there in the end so i am gonna include this in one of the many updates I need to do lol.