• 3. Liga / 3rd German Division

Jusjus1902
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

This Thread is for the German 3rd Division.

I already noticed some wrong Database Data at MSV Duisburg.
    I called the thread where i posted about this "Wrong Player Positions/Roles" and cant change the Titel now :c.

Incase i see more Database "mistakes" at other 3rd Division clubs, i will post them here. Feel free to do so aswell.

To get started: Felix Bastians got suspended at Rot Weiß Essen. Im not sure if he is still in contract but the Club officially stated, that he is no longer Participating in Training and League activitys. He is no longer the captain of the Team. He is also not listed on the Official overview of the Teams website. https://www.rot-weiss-essen.de/teams/1-mannschaft/mannschaft/
    https://www.rot-weiss-essen.de/2023/10/10/felix-bastians-freigestellt/

MSV Duisburg is missing the Derby against "1.FC Köln", "Rot-Weiß Oberhausen" and "VfL Bochum". 
    MSV Duisburg got a "Partnership" with De Graafschap (Dutch 2nd Division), they arrange Friendlys because both clubs are in a Friendship.
    Also i see, MSV Duisburg is missing a Partnership with "TV Jahn Hiesfeld". They share scouting. 
     https://www.msv-duisburg.de/mannschaften/nachwuchs/nachwuchsleistungszentrum/kooperationen/

VfB Lübeck got twice the "Schleswig-Holstein-Derby" against "Kiel"image.png.d8702b2c1e0ad17d08ed392796893600.png

SC Verl is missing the Derby against "Arminia Bielefeld"
    SSV Ulm 1846 is missing the Derby against "VfR Aalen"

Leeroy Kwadwo is missing in the Transfer History of MSV Duisburg or 1860 München.

SSV Ulm, VfB Lübeck and SC Verl are missing sponsorship income.
    image.png.61aca3b960f3f40a29ea297167f65aa1.png

image.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

To get started: Felix Bastians got suspended at Rot Weiß Essen. .... This happened after the internal lockout.
    I am not sure if he is still with the club or not, and I am not sure if it will breach against the licence, if I will change it for a future update.
    Any thoughts @Jeroen Thijssen @Tom Elliott ?

SSV Ulm, VfB Lübeck and SC Verl are missing sponsorship income. - Can I change this in a future update, or is this licenced too?

MSV Duisburg is missing the Derby against "1.FC Köln", "Rot-Weiß Oberhausen" and "VfL Bochum". 
    MSV Duisburg got a "Partnership" with De Graafschap (Dutch 2nd Division), they arrange Friendlys because both clubs are in a Friendship.
    Also i see, MSV Duisburg is missing a Partnership with "TV Jahn Hiesfeld". They share scouting. 

https://www.msv-duisburg.de/mannschaften/nachwuchs/nachwuchsleistungszentrum/kooperationen/

VfB Lübeck got twice the "Schleswig-Holstein-Derby" against "Kiel"
    SC Verl is missing the Derby against "Arminia Bielefeld"

SSV Ulm 1846 is missing the Derby against "VfR Aalen"

Licence issues, nothing we can do from research side.

Leeroy Kwadwo is missing in the Transfer History of MSV Duisburg or 1860 München.
    Already requested a check on this

• SI Staff

Just to come back to this one -> Bastians was too late to be included - since it's (thankfully!) nothing crazy we will keep as is - but will attempt to set for future release

Sponsorship income - no problem to add this. This should not be visible in game anyway. (the exact sponsor that is)

Erzgebirge Aue:
    The stadium is completely covered.
    Tim Danhof is also a right defender.
    Erik Majetschak is also a central defender.
    Sean Seitz is a left and right wing.