SerCska10
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

Please fix it

Снимок.PNG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

SoloTitano

Posted (edited)

I think this one is for SI to solve centrally in coding.

It happened also in our db when there's contract renew (Odegaard on 22/09/23) and the instlaments are still counted in the previous contract and in the new one. They should have been counted only once with the active contract. 

Edited by SoloTitano

12 часов назад, SoloTitano сказал:

I think this one is for SI to solve centrally in coding.

It happened also in our db when there's contract renew (Odegaard on 22/09/23) and the instlaments are still counted in the previous contract and in the new one. They should have been counted only once with the active contract. 

And if I play my career for Arsenal, then not 10 million will be deducted from me, but twice as much?

• SI Staff

As I wrote in response to other similar reports, we appreciate all the people who have taken the time to raise this issue from the Early Access and apologies you've come across it in your save. It's something the team are currently investigating, but unfortunately isn't something we can quickly fix with a data change. As it's a code based issue, realistically it will require both time to address, and further time to make sure there aren't any unforeseen knock-ons from those changes. 

It is a high priority issue the team hope to resolve as soon as possible in a future update.

В 30.10.2023 в 20:25, Pete Sottrel сказал:

As I wrote in response to other similar reports, we appreciate all the people who have taken the time to raise this issue from the Early Access and apologies you've come across it in your save. It's something the team are currently investigating, but unfortunately isn't something we can quickly fix with a data change. As it's a code based issue, realistically it will require both time to address, and further time to make sure there aren't any unforeseen knock-ons from those changes. 

It is a high priority issue the team hope to resolve as soon as possible in a future update.

the problem has not been solved so far, even after the release, I am very, very disappointed

• SI Staff

"Most of our fixes involve general gameplay issues that include changes to the frequency of AI loan offers, player unhappiness, as well as duplicated clauses within player contracts that were affecting club finances"