• Czech league issues

Owen_CZ
    • Public Status: Open Save Game: Boris Owen - Slovan Liberec.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Hi,

There are many issues with czech database. Will you update it before full release? This is a mess! It looks like on some teams someone worked but others you didnt update (CA/PA of players, retired players etc.)

Few examples:

No managers in Teplice (Zdenko Frtala - since march!), Plzeň (Miroslav Koubek).

Wrong managers in Jablonec (Radoslav Látal not David Horejš), Hradec Králové (Jozef Weber on the start of season, Václav Kotal now, not Miroslav Koubek).

Denis Laňka got 2 years ban.

Admir Ljevakovic retired, now assistent of manager in Teplice B

Jan Rezek retired, only assistent of manager in Teplice.

Otto Urma - retired

Jan Krob - retired, now assistent of manager in Jablonec

Kryštov Daněk - only on loan at Pardubice from Sparta

I dont understand what you did with Štěpán Chaloupek (Teplice). He played 40 league games for club and its one of the best players this year + he is in Czech republic under 21 (played in all 3 games this season). So why he is soooo bad in FM 24? Why top prospect of the club is trash? Please tell me your argument about this player and why you set his abilities like that. 

Many players in B-teams which are not in clubs anymore.

Thanks.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi, you couldnt be more wrong, such represented clubs transfers are already in (ie Zdeněk Frťala in Teplice, Radoslav Látal in Jablonec, Miroslav Koubek etc), the reason why you dont see them is because you currently operates with non full release database.

This should hopefully help, please dont use threads title not corresponding to description otherwise you risk to be banned.

If you want help with club research please kindly contact us here : czech_asstresearch@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers

Edited by Tony Grasser

So database is not complete and will be update? All that retired players and wrong players in B teams gonna be update in full release? 

And honestly, what didnt corresponding? Czech legue in the game is a mess for few years and I pointed some examples.... 

I have hidden two previous remarks because of the accusatory style of the posts.

If you have any issues with the quality of the (Czech) data, the only way to get it fixed is to list those issues. List them according to what the original data is, what it should be and if necessary explain why. Keep it short, simple and factual.

Please post cleanly and without accusations. There goes a lot of work into researching (I am one myself) and unfortunately errors will be made.
    Local users will likely know (much) more and their knowledge and input is very much appreciated by SI and the researchers.

2 hours ago, Owen_CZ said:

So my post was "hidden" too. Lets just hope you will make everything better with czech leagues before full release....

Because it was continuing the argument. Listing issues so they can be reviewed is fine, people telling the research team that their work is "s**t" and that they are lying about what work they put into the official database isn't. In fact, it's explicitly against the forum rules.

So if people can stop making comments towards the research team, and instead indicate what data they believe is wrong, what it should be, and evidence to show why it is wrong, that will go a lot further towards getting any issues resolved.

6 hours ago, JordanMilly said:

Because it was continuing the argument. Listing issues so they can be reviewed is fine, people telling the research team that their work is "s**t" and that they are lying about what work they put into the official database isn't. In fact, it's explicitly against the forum rules.

So if people can stop making comments towards the research team, and instead indicate what data they believe is wrong, what it should be, and evidence to show why it is wrong, that will go a lot further towards getting any issues resolved.

Ok so where can we talk about quality of the database when we cant discuss it on the official site? Someone should do something about it...

Back to my original post, I wrote few mistakes (4 managers, 4 retired players, 1 ban, 1 loan) and Tony answered that we got wrong database. So why is here even topic where we should point out mistakes when you gave us old product? 

Im wonder how it will be in full acccess and I will point mistakes again...

On 24/10/2023 at 09:40, Owen_CZ said:

Ok so where can we talk about quality of the database when we cant discuss it on the official site? Someone should do something about it...

Back to my original post, I wrote few mistakes (4 managers, 4 retired players, 1 ban, 1 loan) and Tony answered that we got wrong database. So why is here even topic where we should point out mistakes when you gave us old product? 

Im wonder how it will be in full acccess and I will point mistakes again...

I'll be honest - I've seen the Czech database, and probably you are right in terms of certain players not updated (because I've seen some players not updated, and they are 1st team players in certain teams IRL) BUT the only way to fix this is either:

a) reporting them in this section of the database without any remarks

b) reaching out to Tony and maybe joining the research team

I believe it's annoying to see your local database poorly done, but it's up to you and other Czech users if you're going to help with this.