• Save game could not be loaded

CmikiFM
    • Public Status: Resolved Save Game: CrnoBeli Files Uploaded: Save Game

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Yeah if you scroll down there are a few other posts like this one. 

Apparently they will release a fix, I'm waiting and on the same boat as you.

I had this issue today, my C drive was full. I've cleared some space and can now reload the save... i'm already 2 seasons in so as you can imagine i was pretty annoyed when it happened. 

Once you clear the space reboot the game and you should be good to go

• Administrators

@CmikiFM Just to confirm, did you in fact add new leagues mid season? If so yes, we're aware of that issue and once our fix is out you'll be able to load it again - can only apologise for the inconvenience in the meantime. 

10 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

@CmikiFM Just to confirm, did you in fact add new leagues mid season? If so yes, we're aware of that issue and once our fix is out you'll be able to load it again - can only apologise for the inconvenience in the meantime. 

Is there a timeframe for this fix?

• Administrators

It didn't make it in time for launch but it should be released very soon, I can only ask for a little more patience in the meantime. 

When testing it in the latest code, I'm able to load the OP's save game with no detrimental effect to performance or progress. We've got a few final checks to do and then we'll be able to include it as part of an upcoming update.

On 09/11/2023 at 11:59, Kyle Brown said:

It didn't make it in time for launch but it should be released very soon, I can only ask for a little more patience in the meantime. 

When testing it in the latest code, I'm able to load the OP's save game with no detrimental effect to performance or progress. We've got a few final checks to do and then we'll be able to include it as part of an upcoming update.

Hey there Kyle, thank you for your updates thus far. I'm unfortunately experiencing this exact issue. Is there any further updates on a fix for this? E.g., is it likely to drop today, or are we looking at next week?

10 minutes ago, ZephyrRhino said:

Hey there Kyle, thank you for your updates thus far. I'm unfortunately experiencing this exact issue. Is there any further updates on a fix for this? E.g., is it likely to drop today, or are we looking at next week?

Seconded! Appreciate you're working hard on fix but haven't been able to play to game since last Saturday now....even an ETA to manage expectations would be good.

On 09/11/2023 at 11:59, Kyle Brown said:

Hey there - has this been fixed yet?

1 hour ago, ZephyrRhino said:

Hey there - has this been fixed yet?

It’s mentioned in the update specifically.

Minor Update 24.1.1 changelist:

Licensing / Database*

• Kit updates 
    • Updated database to reflect real world key events  
    • Updated some players in the Turkish data  

Match Engine

• Reduced frequency of injuries to goalkeepers  

Bug fixing

• Stability fixes for crash issues that were reported via our Backtrace servers
    • Fixed an issue which causes save games that have added/removed leagues not loading.
    • Fixed an issue with “Lack of squad depth” unhappiness  
    • Fixed an issue with Determination attribute changing rapidly for new singings after being welcomed to club by a teammate
    • Fixed an issue where some transfer and contract clauses were being duplicated

1 minute ago, Fritz13 said:

It’s mentioned in the update specifically.

Minor Update 24.1.1 changelist:

Licensing / Database*

• Kit updates 
    • Updated database to reflect real world key events  
    • Updated some players in the Turkish data  

Match Engine

• Reduced frequency of injuries to goalkeepers  

Bug fixing

• Stability fixes for crash issues that were reported via our Backtrace servers
    • Fixed an issue which causes save games that have added/removed leagues not loading.
    • Fixed an issue with “Lack of squad depth” unhappiness  
    • Fixed an issue with Determination attribute changing rapidly for new singings after being welcomed to club by a teammate
    • Fixed an issue where some transfer and contract clauses were being duplicated

Ah perfect, I missed this. Thanks for sharing friend!

On 13/11/2023 at 16:47, Kyle Brown said:

Yep as above. :) Let us know if you have any further issues with it. 

Hi, I have received the same error today and no I haven't added any leagues mid save.

Have over 54 hours invested into this save so I would be grateful if someone could get back to me....

saved file is below and I have 35 gb of free space

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yppo6s2faeny07y/united.fm/file

• Administrators

If you're still experiencing an issue loading then it won't have been a add/remove leagues issue. Could you instead raise it here, and we'll investigate it promptly.