• Game freezes on processing when multiple teams

Hakey
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

When you select your team when you are multiple teams, the game says processing and stays like that. The only way around it is to go back to another manager, save the game again and then load the save again. This allows you to play the games but you have to do it for every match. 

This is probably only an issue for people who use multiple teams during a save.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'm having the same issue.  I loaded up a save from FM23 with 2 managers.  I've continued to the match and it just say's processing forever.  

The work around above does work but long term the game is unplayable with multiple players

Screenshot 2023-10-28 191848.png

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Kyle Brown:

We're aware of this issue and have it under review, can only apologise for the frustration in the meantime. 

How long could it take for a patch ? Because me and my friends decided to continiue when the bug is patched , for a better game flow ofc. 

• Administrators

Unfortunately, we don't have an exact timeline for this yet as it is still under review. We will update you as soon as we're able to. Thank you.