• FM24 Freeze in 3d match

Pasonen
    • Public Status: Info Provided PKM / REC File: match_recording.rec Files Uploaded: PKM / REC File

Game freezed in middle of the game and after it I had to keep on pressing power button to get computer to respond again. It didn't leave any logs. Attached DxDiag and rec file. Not sure is it the correct .rec.

DxDiag.txt

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hi, we also need the save game before the match in order to replay the .rec file - please let us know once you've uploaded it and also the name of the save.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Hi, we also need the save game before the match in order to replay the .rec file - please let us know once you've uploaded it and also the name of the save.

Damn. I already got in to a new match. I can check after this one is there an older save.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Uploaded files

Will MacPasonen - Dorking.fm

Lets hope the .rec file is correct one. It should be match against Hereford.

1 hour ago, Kyle Brown said:

Really appreciate that, we'll investigate further. :)

Is it a continuous issue in matches, or a one off?

It was a one off. My friend got this same freeze and after this he turned game to windowed from full screen. After this he played one full season without a crash so it might be related to a problem and solving it. He also has Amd processor like me. I also play game windowed now.