• Criticising after a loss always results in the squad being unhappy

smorti
    • Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

I'm not sure this is a bug as such, but it happens way too frequently. After a loss where I am expecting a decent result I would use the option to say they havent been good enough, not throwing the water bottle or anything, and every single time the squad comes to me saying my team talks are too harsh. So i feel like I can't ever criticise the team even a little without the fear of backlash from the squad

20231028005647_1.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'm curious to see if you've got any/much managerial support from the team. "Dynamics > Managerial Support" and if this is possibly related to an known bug.

Many thanks, Darren

After a game i've lost 2-0 but had the better of the stats, I told the team if we play like all the time we'll get better results in future and this has resulted in the team bieng confused and wanting a team meeting. It's probably been the only team talk i've made all season where its had a negative outcome on the squad and they want a team meeting, i think this is unrealistic. If it was happening every week I could understand it. My manager support has been added this time for reference.

20231030211746_1.jpg

20231030211743_1.jpg

• SI Staff

If you can share your save game with us ideally from just before this happens we can take a look into things further and better understand whether its a recurrence of an issue we're already aware of or something different. A guide on how to share your file is available here: https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/