• U19 and B team disapearing from my bar sudenly

Mr Tonio
    • Public Status: Resolved Screenshot: Save Game: Mr Tonio - A. Bilbao.fm Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Playing with Atletico, I used the old trick of managing the training of managing individual training for U19 and B team. In the 3rd season, at the 1st of july, they disapeared and i cannot have the option to manage players training anymore.

Managing their training does not apear in my option anymore, nore on the B or U19 team screen, where the "managing" option is empty, nobody can be selected.

If nobody manage their training it's game over for this save (B and u19 teams are key in a bilbao save)... Is there something i'm missing?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This worked for me, need to redo staff responsibilities when you reload.

Go into preferences and untick "automatically overwrite custom panels" and Untick "use caching to decrease loading time" as well
    - Clear the cache - bottom left "reset" dropdown - Reload the skin
    - Set your panels, continue a day, save your game, close and restart FM - It seems to be a issue in the default skin as well for some.

I've found a way around, by selecting a B player, set his individual training, and then select "manage all" when the option appears.

Maybe this will give a hint to dev team.

Thx,

• SI Staff

Hello @Mr Tonio

Apologies I didn't spot that you had uploaded a save.

Looking into your save, your not in charge of any of the training for those teams (team or individual) so if you set something (example screenshots below) then they should appear on your side task bar.

image (3).png

image (4).png

I know, but, these choices were not appearing on my side... You can see in the screenshot uploaded.

A skin thing, maybe? But, it worked fine before, no update, just disapeared on the anouncement for a new season (3rd).

I found a workaround anyhow...

But thank you.

Edited by Mr Tonio