• Kits of two Polish teams are mixed

gggfunk
    • Public Status: Resolved Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Hi,

Zaglebie Sosnowiec from Polish 2nd tier has kits of KGHM Zaglebie Lubin from Polish 1st tier. It should be conversely.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Can I have any feedback please? I've seen it was already reported in beta before somebody else and is still not fixed. It really makes playing in Poland not enjoyable at all :(

Hi,

Now when I started a new save Zaglebie Sosnowiec from 1 Liga seems to be ok, as they don't have any kits as it is suppsoed to be.

But Zaglebie Lubin still don't have any kits, it is like they are not licensed. But I guess they should have kits? As all other teams from Ekstraklasa are licensed and have kits.

I've uploaded save, it is called "Kits of two Polish teams are mixed"

@Zachary Whyte This is both 2D and 3D kits config.xml issue.

Kits of Zagłębie Lubin (ID 1469) were named "lubin home/away/third" until last year.

This year, someone renamed them "zaglebie luben home/away/third" for some reason.

But in config file, that someone made a mistake and instead renamed records of Zagłębie Sosnowiec (ID 129585) - one of Ekstraklasa former clubs remaining in the config. Instead of changing "lubin home" to "zaglebie luben home" etc., they renamed "zaglebie sosnowiec home" to "zaglebie luben home", mixing this two clubs.

So now config contains records for "lubin home/away/third" with correct Zagłębie Lubin ID, but there are no kits named like that in the folder - so Zagłębie Lubin kits are not displayed in the game. They are named "zaglebie luben home/away/third" with Zagłębie Sosnowiec ID assigned. Not sure why they are not displayed in Zagłębie Sosnowiec overview anymore though :)

Edited by Ceyvol

Unfortunately the issue is still present after the today's update :( Does it mean it was too late to resolve it in this update and will be fixed in the next one, or is there any other reason behind this?