• Domestic Competition Overview Page: Past Winners panel not displaying

Carlito85
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Carlito85-Bug-Test-Past-Winners-Panel-Comp-Overview.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

When clicking on a domestic league or cup's overview page, the Past Winners panel is not there. Instead there is a double-sized Competition Reputation panel containing an empty white table and then the actual competition names to the right of that. However when clicking on the UEFA Champions League, Europa League, Europa Conference League, Super Cup or Youth League overview pages, the Past Winners panel displays as it should.

I have tried switching back to the default skin (I'm currently using the Flut skin) and I had the same problem. I have also tried clearing the cache and reloading the skin but that didn't work either.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

23 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, can we ask if you are using any custom mods in your save file?

I disabled all custom files for the save file I provided the screenshot for and uploaded.

• SI Staff

We weren't able to load the save so were unable to investigate this further at the time. If you are seeing this happening in any other saves without these files initially in place can you provide that save game and we can then investigate it further.

On 16/11/2023 at 22:07, Michael Sant said:

We weren't able to load the save so were unable to investigate this further at the time. If you are seeing this happening in any other saves without these files initially in place can you provide that save game and we can then investigate it further.

Sorry for the late response. I've uploaded a new save with the same problem :thup:

File name: Carlito85-Bug-Test-Past-Winners-Panel-Comp-Overview-NEW.fm