• Please

Daniel12
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: PKM / REC File: Save Game: Ce-108255-1 Other: Files Uploaded: Screenshot, PKM / REC File, Other

90Hello, I need help, the game has a real problem, every time the game crashes and throws the error message ce-108255-1, I can't stand it anymore, it does it every time I turn on the game

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Looking into this further, @Daniel12. It would appear this particular error message is system-related and not game-related.

I'd advise speaking to SONY as they would be best suited regarding the next steps.

Oh, so it's a Sony bug, but it's probably difficult because no other game does this and it also has fm 23 and it does the same thing, so don't make excuses for Sony and please do your job properly and issue a fix update, there are a lot of people here who have the same one problem, if you don't solve it, I'll write a petition and believe me, you won't sell anything on the consoles

I understand what you are saying but having checked in with QA, they have confirmed what I've said. Having read up about the specific error online and the official steps from Sony, it can affect any game similarly and there isn't an indication that anything from a game dev side will fix it. From reading success stories online, it appears replacing the console is producing a high rate of success, something you'll need to speak to the retailer you got the console from.

I managed to fix the issue by changing the in-game language to match my console language. 

Example: Game Language was Portuguese, Console Language was English (UK). I changed Game Language to English (UK) and fixed the Cronology/Memory Issue/My Manager Timeline crash.