• Chronology crash

TheRealRayzior

This happens in different saves.

After 1 year in the save, sometimes when I get something added to chronology it crashes the game. Usually its a player that I buy. Sometimes its the end of the season, others is just the chronology tab.

2 videos showing the problem.

1st video is me buying gimenez and game crashes when chronology tries to open to show my big tranfer. Had to not buy him and proceed without him.

2nd video is me going to the chronology tab and it just crashes. Cant proceed much more further because I buy gouri and it crashes aswell because it tries to open chronology after the tranfer.

Had a save with 5 years in that crashed when chronology showed after supercup win.

Had a save with Guimarães that I deleted aswell because it was crashing right after I saved.

Sometimes nothing goes wrong for months (in the save) and shows chronology without any issue.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you for providing the video of the crash. I've sent this across to QA to look at. Are you also able to provide the video for the second crash as we can't see this?

You can upload this here

17 horas atrás, Dan Sheppard disse:

Thank you for providing the video of the crash. I've sent this across to QA to look at. Are you also able to provide the video for the second crash as we can't see this?

You can upload this here

I Uploaded both videos VID_20240111_052752.mp4

VID_20240110_044641.mp4

I can take a video showing me going further 3-5 days and accept gouri and crash if needed. Any other request just ask!

I have passed this on to QA, but can you also check if this is still occurring since the minor update that went out yesterday?

Just in case something underlying may have been fixed relating to it.

16 minutos atrás, Dan Sheppard disse:

I have passed this on to QA, but can you also check if this is still occurring since the minor update that went out yesterday?

Just in case something underlying may have been fixed relating to it.

Just opened the Southampton save and went right to cronology and it crashed and it says 0 bytes allocated this time

4 hours ago, TheRealRayzior said:

Just opened the Southampton save and went right to cronology and it crashed and it says 0 bytes allocated this time

Thank you for this, I've also found your other file :) 

7 horas atrás, Dan Sheppard disse:

Thank you for this, I've also found your other file :) 

Ive been playing fm since cm 04 and im mad about this issue to be honest. Never had a game breaking bug like this in any plataform or year. This year I decided to go for fmconsole24 and after 109hours in 2 weeks, while working full time and having a family, I only have this Southampton save left beggining year 3 and cant play the game or have the will to start a new save because off this bug.

Just a little rant. Thanks for the help.

On 12/01/2024 at 23:43, TheRealRayzior said:

Ive been playing fm since cm 04 and im mad about this issue to be honest. Never had a game breaking bug like this in any plataform or year. This year I decided to go for fmconsole24 and after 109hours in 2 weeks, while working full time and having a family, I only have this Southampton save left beggining year 3 and cant play the game or have the will to start a new save because off this bug.

Just a little rant. Thanks for the help.

Appreciate that, I flagged this information again on Friday and can check in again tomorrow when people are back in the office. Will try to get an update to you tomorrow :) 

Deleted everything, started everything from 0.

Started a new save with Varzim.

Around 2031 july I sold a player for 30M and got my first timeline crash. Big tranfers and my biggest one. Similar to the other crashes I got in other saves when I sold a player for a big sum.

12 horas atrás, Dan Sheppard disse:

Is there a particular value you are finding these players are being sold for or does it vary?

It just needs to be big enough to trigger the timeline. This one was around 34M, had sold 3 players for 20 in 2029-2030 and no crash.

17 january 2026

"Record sale"

"Francisco meixedo was Bought by Barcelona for 750m€, record sale for the club." Didnt make the game crash

Multiple free transfers till 2028 that appear in timeline didnt crash the game.

16 july 2027

Bought a player for 1.5M record fee, appears on timeline and no crash.

25 june 2028

Sold a player for 7.75M no crash and appears on timeline

14 June 2029

Sold idol for 14M no crash

2 july 2029

29.5M for 2 players I sold and no crash, record sales beaten.

Got some more transfers that didnt trigger the crash on timeline.

VID_20240207_050451.mp4

Crash after accepting munoz transfer.

If I skip for 1 week the tranfers and accept it afterwards it still crashes

Edited by TheRealRayzior

Em 17/03/2024 em 07:16, TheRealRayzior disse:

Still waiting, fm24 console is broken I see, and u guys selling a broken game

Man I just created this account now to support you in this situation. I'm also having exactly the same issue !!! This is just ridiculous. How it's possible to sell a game running with a serious issue like this? I mean, should I be paying for a game that is crashing and not solution is provided to fix this? 

I demand a serious follow up from SEGA and Sigames regarding this game problem.

Edited by higz

I managed to fix the issue by changing the in-game language to match my console language. 

Example: Game Language was Portuguese, Console Language was English (UK). I changed Game Language to English (UK) and fixed the Cronology/Memory Issue/My Manager Timeline crash.