• Game always crashes on the same (in-game) date

pedromtourinho
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Yes it's something the team are aware of and working on for a future update. Apologies for the inconvenience caused - it's specific to the league and start date you have selected. 

39 minutos atrás, Neil Brock disse:

Yes it's something the team are aware of and working on for a future update. Apologies for the inconvenience caused - it's specific to the league and start date you have selected. 

Ok. How can i Begin another save without having This issue? What i have to do?

• Administrators

Feedback I've been getting internally is this crash is quite rare, so for you to have had it on different saves is quite unlucky. You don't happen to still have any other those other saves, or this same save at an earlier point?

If so, if you could upload them to us and let us know the file names it'd be very much appreciated and allow us to investigate further and give you recommendations on how best to avoid it.

Thanks. 

• Administrators
    1 hour ago, iiesal said:

I have this same issue on the same exact date with a different league. Please see crash dump attached.

00C51941-3582-4A14-AA78-0D3863250647.dmp

Ideally would need the save game from just beforehand and the date it crashes please. Details on how to upload larger files like saves here - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

Would need you to come back and let us know the file name as well please. Thanks. 

• Administrators
    On 12/11/2022 at 09:36, iiesal said:

Uploaded it to SI cloud under the name Mr. Salminen - HIFK new (v02) backup.fm

Can confirm it is the same issue as seen above and something the team are working on. We'll look to provide a fix that will allow you to continue your save. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Em 09/11/2022 em 10:35, Neil Brock disse:

Feedback I've been getting internally is this crash is quite rare, so for you to have had it on different saves is quite unlucky. You don't happen to still have any other those other saves, or this same save at an earlier point?

If so, if you could upload them to us and let us know the file names it'd be very much appreciated and allow us to investigate further and give you recommendations on how best to avoid it.

Thanks. 

I have exactly the same problem as the Pedrombourinho. All September 7, 2024 the game crashes. No matter how many leagues I choose, every 7th of September 2024, the game crashes

eee5d7bc-c164-4747-9ce6-7b4e0c2e80c3.jpg

3edc400c-f563-4516-b4ee-7a434d5033c6.jpg

1f3fad20-c7cc-4191-bfd3-f8e6fbe533f9.jpg

Edited by lima26

I am experiencing the same issue as above, really irritating! Has there been any word on a fix? Really getting into the save now and don’t want to have to abandon it.

I am experiencing the exact same issue. The game keeps crashing on 7 September 2024. I tried restarting the game from scratch and the same thing happens. poured so much time into it over 2 games and this happens. Frustrating.

Both games start date were 26 Dec 2022 in brazil. Club i managed was Brighton.

This issue is happening with me too. I'm uploading my savegame for further investigation and analysis.

Uploaded it to SI cloud under the name Geovani Skill - Santos.fm

Hi SI team! I have the full release of the game and am also suffering from this bug where the game crashes on Sept 7, 2024. I have played a bunch of hours and am emotionally invested in this save so would love to know if there is a fix or a work around. Thanks! 

On 13/11/2022 at 07:34, Neil Brock said:

Can confirm it is the same issue as seen above and something the team are working on. We'll look to provide a fix that will allow you to continue your save. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Hi there! Any updates on potential fixes? Thanks! 

Hi, same issue happened to me about a week ago (except my game could not get past September 4 2024). I'm pretty sure I started on the earliest possible date. I submitted a ticket and uploaded the requested info to the cloud with save game name    Sheldon Jolson - Doncaster.fm

The issue remains after the update. :(

Edited by sbjnyc

• Administrators
    On 02/12/2022 at 03:46, sbjnyc said:

Hi, same issue happened to me about a week ago (except my game could not get past September 4 2024). I'm pretty sure I started on the earliest possible date. I submitted a ticket and uploaded the requested info to the cloud with save game name    Sheldon Jolson - Doncaster.fm

The issue remains after the update. :(

What's your SEGA support ticket number? 

Same happening to me. It crashes always on 19/07/2022 on my main save. I checked with new one (same graphics and db) and I didnt have this problem anymore, but I would prefer continue my previous save.

Uploaded it to SI cloud under the name Adam Zając - Polska (v02).fm

c7b250b2-0281-48e3-a703-db1c057cb327.dmp

c7b250b2-0281-48e3-a703-db1c057cb327.jpg

Edited by michalkonwicki