• Custom League verified by editor but game will crash always.

lgkoyuncu
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi, can you check if this is still happening after our latest update? 

If still happening can you please send us a file from just before the crashes occur 

16 saat önce, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, can you check if this is still happening after our latest update? 

If still happening can you please send us a file from just before the crashes occur 

I uploaded saved game. 

• Levent Koyuncu - Boşta.fm

I have a similar problem. I have a US 10 tier database (again, hello old friends) that crashes to Desktop on Monday, August 22nd. There aren't any other events happening on the date - I've cleared all of the other events of the date, and it still crashes to desktop. I'm attaching the file - hopefully this provides some more context for our issues. 

(Added context - it works perfectly fine when it's in basic mode (also attached) - the only CTD happens in advanced mode.)

USA - 10 Tiers - CEUD - Advanced Mode - reduced $.fmf USA - 10 Tiers - CEUD - Reduced $.fmf

3 hours ago, nielsoncp said:

I have a similar problem. I have a US 10 tier database (again, hello old friends) that crashes to Desktop on Monday, August 22nd. There aren't any other events happening on the date - I've cleared all of the other events of the date, and it still crashes to desktop. I'm attaching the file - hopefully this provides some more context for our issues. 

(Added context - it works perfectly fine when it's in basic mode (also attached) - the only CTD happens in advanced mode.)

USA - 10 Tiers - CEUD - Advanced Mode - reduced $.fmf USA - 10 Tiers - CEUD - Reduced $.fmf

Ugh. I thought I did something with Daveincid's stuff added as well when it crashed for me. I just did a test and August 22nd it crashes for me as well. I was debating starting another save without that stuff. But odd as it worked when I holidayed into the future to test. Only failed when I was actually playing it. 

It's always gotta be something. 

Hi SI Friends - I know you all are turning the corner towards FM 24, but it would be helpful to know if this bug will be addressed in any future patches for FM 23. I'm assuming (based on previous release cycles) that the game is finalized at this point and this bug will probably not be fixed in this version, but it would be helpful to know, particularly as I figure out if I want to do any more work on my editor files and as I share about updates in other locations. I appreciate the complexity of this game and that Digi, Omarsorto, and I (perpetually) find the small gaps in the code, so I am at peace either way - it would just be helpful to know as I plan my own work and share the database here and in other locations. Thanks all!

Also, for what it's worth, I realized that the problem is on the 4th Monday of August - I have a game that CTDs on August 28th, the fourth Monday of 2023. Save file will be uploaded as Nielson - CTD on 4th Monday of August. 

On 22/04/2023 at 23:49, nielsoncp said:

Also, for what it's worth, I realized that the problem is on the 4th Monday of August - I have a game that CTDs on August 28th, the fourth Monday of 2023. Save file will be uploaded as Nielson - CTD on 4th Monday of August. 

I'll narrow it down further - the CTD happens at 9 am on the fourth monday in my database.