• Ignoring player for exchange value.

Poison
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hi all, happy new year. If you make a transfer for a player and offer an exchange player, the value of your player is being completely ignored. Surely he should worth something? Sorry if this has been posted before.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Make an enquiry, then make an offer with this amount minus the value of a player and add a player. It doesn't get accepted ever in my save. Pretty sure it's universal.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Not really if the club aren't interested in them.

The bar on the left tells you what positions the club might be looking to recruit for, then you need to offer to exchange someone they might actually be interested in.

I couldn't get Juventus to attach much value to Lindelof when I tried to buy De Ligt, because they didn't want a CB. But they knocked £20-ish million off when I added Dalot because they wanted a right back. 

• Administrators

As alluded to above, it will depend on the club actually wanting the player you've offered, as well as the player having some degree of interest in moving to the other club.

If you have an example that meets that criteria, then please provide a save prior to making the offer and we can take a look. :)

Alright thanks, maybe my choices were poor, the players I was trying to offer were unhappy at my club so probably they were interested in joining a bigger reputation club, so I don't think that's an issue. The club actually wanting the player, well that's probably it, even though i offered very good players they weren't interested to them more likely. Thanks!