• Registration problem in league and problem with Russian cup calendar

f32q
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

It seems like AI have problems with registration after final confirmation of squad (when transfer window is closing). As a result they playing under-18 players for a whole season

Спойлер

ARS.png.b22c3655df016b22031afb80eb78406c.png

KS.png.54855176b929c08005f337b662895a11.png

oschi.png.ea6c008b5dba371c3aa24200dded5ee2.png

Y6.png.f2d1ad679963659900d59d7b3d50bf55.png

Also Cup quaterfinal is playing during international games, wich is not a thing IRL

Спойлер

243.png.3690ee38327fed2e14b09338c6ace061.png

243n.png.6cc532d7b08d69c32f16d17f303c4fd5.png

Also IRL 5 subs in 3 slots is allowed. while in game its 3 subs alowed

Спойлер

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

UPD

Registration problem happening because of rule about under-21 players. IRL its "maximum 30" while in game its "minimum 30". As a result not all teams can do this (or AI does not understand how do do this) and reducing overall number of players registred (i guess)

Спойлер

game.png.13729588244146286bf38ac4922c1f0b.png

IRL.png.edc8212591e1cf4786c4a00aa46d7c94.png

Edited by f32q

• Administrators

We've got this logged but we could also do with a save file to help our Dev team fix the issue a little quicker.

Would you happen to have one around the time of your screenshot for the quarter final issue? The save we have seemed to be different entirely. :)

Thank you nonetheless!

@Kyle Brown There is 2 saves, 1 at the end of season and other (different save) before QF. Same date in both - 24\3\2022, IRL its 19\04\2022 btw

So i uploaded files in the cloud, shoud i have a link to sent it to you or its done?

file names is

CSKA-before QF.fm

Dynamo-QF.fm

• Administrators

Hi all, I'm afraid it didn't quite make the full release update, but we have a workaround in the meantime. 

The public-beta version of the game is opt-in and available via Steam by following the instructions below.

- Open Steam
    - Go to 'Football Manager 2022' within your Steam Library
    - Right-Click on the game and select 'Properties'
    - Select ‘Betas’ from the left-hand side
    - From the 'Select the beta you would like to opt into' dropdown, select 'public-beta'
    - Click the ‘X’ in the top-right hand corner to close this popup.

This should now automatically begin downloading an update for the game. If it doesn’t do so, we’d recommend restarting Steam. Once the downloaded has completed, launch the game.

You will be fine to continue on this version until the next point we update the main retail version of the game. Please bear in mind any save game saved on the public-beta won't be compatible with the full retail version until the retail version is updated.

Due to the nature of this issue, I'm afraid you'd be required to start a new game to see the fix come into effect. 

Let me know if you have any further questions. :) 

В 26.10.2021 в 11:38, f32q сказал:

UPD

Registration problem happening because of rule about under-21 players. IRL its "maximum 30" while in game its "minimum 30". As a result not all teams can do this (or AI does not understand how do do this) and reducing overall number of players registred (i guess)

Скрыть контент

Minimum/maximum error is still in the game after Winter Update. Will it be fixed? 

• SI Staff
    13 hours ago, spiritdonkey said:

Minimum/maximum error is still in the game after Winter Update. Will it be fixed? 

Hello, could you specify exactly what you believe the problem is?  We believe the issue of AI teams not registering players has been adequately fixed already in a previous update and that the rule is correct as per the guidance we received from our head researcher.  Thanks.

В 26.10.2021 в 11:38, f32q сказал:

UPD

Скрыть контент

Yes, it was described here.
    It should be "MAXIMUM of 30 Under-22 players", not minimum
    Page 30: https://premierliga.ru/netcat_files/86/58/Reglament_Tin_koff_RPL.pdf

• SI Staff
    19 hours ago, spiritdonkey said:

Yes, it was described here.
    It should be "MAXIMUM of 30 Under-22 players", not minimum
    Page 30: https://premierliga.ru/netcat_files/86/58/Reglament_Tin_koff_RPL.pdf

Hello, we believe that "Minimum" is the correct way of representing this.  It is the information which was supplied to us by our head researcher and we have had this confirmed to be correct.  We also made code changes in the previous update we released which mean we should not be experiencing major issues with registration among AI teams.  Bearing in mind that we believe the rule and what we have set in game to be correct, can you please send us a newly or recently created save game with a specific example of there being a problem with AI registration in game?  Thanks.