• Unable to Register Squad for Bundesliga

Trav23
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Signed player on deadline day. Register him the message in inbox say register squad. Sends me back to register player. Repeats. Can't progress. Restarted game. Now says testing changes only but wont let me select. Still cant progress, 

Untitled.png

Untitled 2.png

image.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I too have had this issue. 2nd season, brought in new players, and now cannot register about 4-6 of them. Others were fine. Even though we've plenty of spots available!

Have I hit something earlier in the game?

Can't clear it out, can't auto pick it, nothing! Never encountered this before and certainly not in the first season.

image.thumb.png.d3723c6a7439f4e033b9615eec6f114f.png

• Administrators

Trav could we have a save game please showing the issue in order to investigate? I think we may be aware of the issue already, but will do no harm in double checking. :) 

Hi

Im experiencing an issue with German squad numbers. I cant seem to change them at anytime when managing Dortmund. For instance Moukoko is given 41 and i can't change him to the right number of 18. Also the squad is limited to 1-45. Some of the youngsters have numbers bigger that that which i cant attribute.

Has this  been documented already? Is there a problem?

thanks

• Administrators

Redarmy22, it would be a separate issue to this, could I ask you to create a new post with as much detail as possible so we can link it to a bug investigation, please. :)