assaillir 9.2 (4-2-3-1) - The new way of a football

Update 23.01.2009 17.23

The assaillir 9.2 tactic is for 9.2 patch. I've been tested it in Udinnese and Manchester City teams. The tactic is intends for medium teams.

http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/a27d2632ab5bbcac.html

http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/71c07f4c5abfbfda.html

http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/c4f648c18ab611fc.html

http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/ee4083a50ac75e96.html

Team instructions

7166523fc497ac3amed.png

baa661681faf2aed.png

It is very offensive tactic 4-3-2-1. Team settings forces ours player playing very offensive. The team plays very wide due to controlling possession of the ball and creative much actions. Players are set settings like mentality,creative freedom, passing style and closing down individually. Team marking zonal only DC are set man to man marking. The main positions are AMC, FC and AML or AMR. AMC is a playmaker and creates many of actions, he is a brain of a team. FC is a type of poacher he is also a target man , should be fast. AMR or AML is a second forward, ( please choose which your winger has better finishing).

Team in attack

9ae50ed130249f7fmed.png

The ball in attack is played in trio players ( DMC, MC, AMC and FC ). Actions very often finishing forward or midfielder who goes to penalty area. In addition forward pays attention of opponent's defenders and creates free space for right winger who finish actions and also creates free space for right full back. Similarly on second side where very offensive left full back goes to centre and creates free space for left winger. What's more the team usually uses counter attack.

Team in defence

e7453aca3f8b5441med.png

Thanks to deeply defensive line, the team controls opponent's players. Furthermore it prevents opponent's counter attack. Players of the centre plays with very strong pressing what, the defensive midfielder intercepts opponent's crosses. If the opponent's player is in corner of the field , he'll usually lose the ball - winger trays to collect the ball, defensive midfielder and full back safeguards him.

The rar or zip file contain four versions of tactic , witch AML or AMR as a second forward and against strong and weak team.

What the difference between OPL and OPP tactics???

AMR is a typical winger but AML is a second forward. The winger with better finishing should be a second forward and with better crossing should be a typical winger.

In rar file there are two options, with AMR like a winger or forward and AML like a forward or winger.

AMR is a typical winger but AML is a second forward. The winger with better finishing should be a second forward and with better crossing should be a typical winger.

In rar file there are two options, with AMR like a winger or forward and AML like a forward or winger.

OK

to get it clear

OPP tactic is for the AMR as 2nd forward ???

OPL tactic is for the AML as 2nd forward ???

thanks

Why do you have a tactic set for AMR and one for AML? (I am at work right now so I can't check it out myself)

How is this "implemented" in the tactics?

Because AMR and AML performs different roles. You choose which your winger is better, If your AMR has better finishing you choose tactic version AMR , but If your AML has better finishing you choose tactic version AML.

I have a hope that it's clear.

Because AMR and AML performs different roles. You choose which your winger is better, If your AMR has better finishing you choose tactic version AMR , but If your AML has better finishing you choose tactic version AML.

I have a hope that it's clear.

It is clear, hehe. I want to know how they are set up? I guess the "winger" will make alot of runs to the byline to make crosses. But how about the "best finishing winger" - how is he set up?

Anyway I think I will try your tactics it looks interesting...

It is clear, hehe. I want to know how they are set up? I guess the "winger" will make alot of runs to the byline to make crosses. But how about the "best finishing winger" - how is he set up?

Anyway I think I will try your tactics it looks interesting...

I mean that winger as second forward should have high finishing attribute. Because I think that it is need to be a good forward.

Who would be the ideal FC for this tactic?

Ideal will be Robinho ( scored 28 goals in 34 matches in my outgoing career ) , Alberto Paloschi, Robert Lewandowski, Antonio Di Natale ( scored 12 goals in 16 matches ). Anyway the ideal FC should have high attributes like pace, acceleration , finishing, off the ball. If higher , it is better.

I must say, this is one of the best tactics I've tried. Managing ajax and getting som nice football and steady results for once.

After nine matches i have w8 d1, and a 24-3 in goal differance. Includes wins against good teams like heerenveen, az, feyenoord and psv.

So thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Tried it for couple matches. The tactics seems good, lots of shots on goal (13 to 18 every match), but players just fails scoring - scored 1 in 5 matches, that is one goal from more than 70 attempts. Any ideas where is the problem?

@Diegas

For week team try to reduce creative freedom like this:

http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/e45d401ddda7d9f7.html

I started to play Deportivo, firstly I also have a problem with futility. But I reduced creative freedom and marked long shots players whose aren't able to do this.

I thought similar way. As I tried to tweak your tct, I tweaked only ST:

* lowered creative freedom down to 0%

* mentality slider to 45%

* closing down to 50%

* took off his free role

* went on forward runs 100%.

That way he did a lot of runs, getting some through balls (what in this situation means CCC) and delivering from them! :)

Still haven't managed to make some other player (except ST) to score from chances they get. I'm having an idea that the problem here could be also that ultra attacking mentality making them to take shots too early.

P.S. Maz, try to do those tweaks for Torres maybe will be helpful. Will appreciate feedback...

I thought similar way. As I tried to tweak your tct, I tweaked only ST:

* lowered creative freedom down to 0%

* mentality slider to 45%

* closing down to 50%

* took off his free role

* went on forward runs 100%.

That way he did a lot of runs, getting some through balls (what in this situation means CCC) and delivering from them! :)

Still haven't managed to make some other player (except ST) to score from chances they get. I'm having an idea that the problem here could be also that ultra attacking mentality making them to take shots too early.

P.S. Maz, try to do those tweaks for Torres maybe will be helpful. Will appreciate feedback...

no worries mate thank you.

First of all I think that strong teams are teams which has a very strong attack. It means that opponent's forwards and midfielders have finishing,pace,acceleration above 16, due to we must reduce pressing an pushed in defensive line up.

Recently I observed that if we play against team which play in centre of field we should take defensive midfilders man to man marking.

I haven't got a problem with futilit, because I reduced creative. Soon I'll upload fix.

great tactic lost one game so far this season with Man City only brought Arshavin and Veloso. Changed the corner tactics a little and Micah Richards has 9 goals in 8 games all off corners Dunne has 3 goals in 7 and Kompany has 2 in 4 games. Best tactic ive used so far. Scoring lots of goals between 2-6 each game and the only loss was arsenal away which i was really unlucky they had 2 ccc to my 4, my possession was 63% and i had 2 disallowed goals Great tactic though mate, However my more attacking MC gets poor ratings between 5-6.5 where as the rest get 7 atleast

Good tactic. One of the best for sure!

I have tried it with Benfica and Weston Super Mare. Only problem is with much bigger teams... would like to see a more defensive/counter version of this tactic!

Anyways, good stuff! :D

Zenek, could You upload some match (with original vs Strong tactics) cause Im into the third season, have quality team and still experience problems while scoring. So I would like to see how your players move and score. Thanks in advance.

Archived