FM 2009: R.S.C. Anderlecht Thread - Allez les Mauves

WELCOME TO THE CONSTANT VAN STOCK HOME OF ANDERLECHT RSC

200px-R.S.C._Anderlecht.svg.png

Club Backround

Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht, usually known as Anderlecht or RSCA, is a Belgian football club from Anderlecht, in the Brussels Capital Region. They are the most successful Belgian football team in European competition (with 5 trophies) as well as in the Belgian First Division (29 championship wins). Although they were founded in 1908, they only won their first major trophy after World War II (in 1947). Since then, they have never finished outside the top six of the Belgian first division. They have been in the first division since 1935.

Club Information

Nation: Belgium

Year Founded: 1908

Chairman: Roger Vanden Stock

Chairman Status: Loves the club

Rivals: Club Brugge, Standard, FC Brussels, RWDM

Transfer Budget: £1.6m

Wages: 190k p/w

Estimated Value: £45.5m (£10.25m in dept)

Stadium: Constant Van Stock

Media Prediction: 1st

The Team

team_anderlecht_2006_2007.jpg

1 GK Daniel Zítka

3 DF Olivier Deschacht (captain)

4 DF Arnold Kruiswijk

5 MF Lucas Biglia

6 DF Jelle Van Damme

7 FW Stanislav Vlček

8 MF Jan Polák

9 FW Matías Suárez

11 MF Mbark Boussoufa

12 MF Thomas Chatelle

13 MF Jonathan Legear

17 MF Hernán Losada

18 DF Gil Servaes

19 FW Nicolás Frutos

20 MF Oleksandr Iakovenko

21 FW Tom de Sutter

22 GK Davy Schollen

23 DF Roland Juhász

25 GK Sébastien Bruzzese

26 DF Víctor Bernárdez

27 DF Marcin Wasilewski

28 GK Michael Cordier

29 FW Dmitri Bulykin

30 MF Guillaume Gillet

32 DF Cor Gillis

33 MF Cédric Ciza

35 DF Quentin Crommen

37 MF Reynaldo

44 DF Nemanja Rnić

99 MF Bakary Saré

Good Luck

This should be a challenge since Anderlecht are no longer the LYON of the Belgium league! The transfer budget is small and the wages are over the wage budget. The squad doesn't look to bad but it lacks strength in depth! Also you'll need to fire some staff because they're loads of staff at the club and you need to slash some wages! Apart from that everything else is ok, enjoy:thup:

You made my thread ffs. Well i started one on 9.2.0 mate but only played a month, going to give it another shot after my lengthy Lyon game.

Hopey will help out with your images mate. I'm sure. :D

I'll add it in the links thread.

You made my thread ffs. Well i started one on 9.2.0 mate but only played a month, going to give it another shot after my lengthy Lyon game.

I made the thread because when reading some threads I found that there were a few people playing as Anderlecht and was surprised there wasn't a thread(because you made a great one last year:D) so I made one.

Will you ever finish your Lyon game?:D

I started as unemployed after the release of 9.2.0

In November 2008 I applied for the Anderlecht job after Jacobs was sacked.

The team was in 11th and on the verge of exit from the CL (eventually finished 3rd). Also, no money to spend.

Standard are running away with the league and the gap has proved too much to close down but it is now March and I am in line to finish 3rd. Also in 2nd knock out stage of UEFA Cup (beat Hamburg in 1st stage) and in Semis of Belgian Cup.

The was a lack of harmony at the club when I took over due to their poor league form - I eventually called a players meeting and that seems to have sorted things out - on a great winnning run now and climbing the table since January.

Only major problem is that we are £6M in the red. It is going to prove very difficult to keep hold of players like Polak, Biglia, Bousouffa in the summer with this dept.

Signings : Marcelo (free) now on loan to Union SG, Kadlec (free) now on loan to Union SG, Rapnik (£275k) from Hearts, Jourdren (£30k) from Montpellier.

Geoffrey Jourdren (GK) has been awesome. Fantastic bargain buy.

I started as unemployed after the release of 9.2.0

In November 2008 I applied for the Anderlecht job after Jacobs was sacked.

The team was in 11th and on the verge of exit from the CL (eventually finished 3rd). Also, no money to spend.

Standard are running away with the league and the gap has proved too much to close down but it is now March and I am in line to finish 3rd. Also in 2nd knock out stage of UEFA Cup (beat Hamburg in 1st stage) and in Semis of Belgian Cup.

The was a lack of harmony at the club when I took over due to their poor league form - I eventually called a players meeting and that seems to have sorted things out - on a great winnning run now and climbing the table since January.

Only major problem is that we are £6M in the red. It is going to prove very difficult to keep hold of players like Polak, Biglia, Bousouffa in the summer with this dept.

Signings : Marcelo (free) now on loan to Union SG, Kadlec (free) now on loan to Union SG, Rapnik (£275k) from Hearts, Jourdren (£30k) from Montpellier.

Geoffrey Jourdren (GK) has been awesome. Fantastic bargain buy.

Marcelo? The real madrid one, surely not! Rapnick is a great signing! I'd reccomend selling some players for big money and keep bringing in some good youth.

Marcelo? The real madrid one, surely not! Rapnick is a great signing! I'd reccomend selling some players for big money and keep bringing in some good youth.

...not the Madrid one, the striker/AML who is on a free at the start of 9.0.2 after being released by Fluminense.

Lost on away goals rule to Spartak Moscow in Uefa Cup 2nd knockout round but the board have very low expectations in European competitions so they were chuffed.

Beat Standard in first leg on cup semi.

I notice that the dept repayments are only until the end of season one, so I would expect to start to turn the corner financially soon, but I agree, I'll probably offload the likes of Bousouffa and Biglia and Polak for big cash at the end of the season.

Are there any Belgians talents out there who would come to Anderlecht? Ideally, young and cheap with bags of potential. I'm aware of Witsl, Duffour, Hazard etc etc but I suspect they will be out of my range. Has anyone found any other top belgian prospects that can be snapped up for less than mega bucks? The usual sticky posts don't seem to have any other than Witsl and Duffour.

I seem to have a couple in my youth teams who might turn into good players (Bakary Sare has already had a couple of run outs in the 1st team).

Finally, Is it worth hanging on to Proto when he returns from loan? He was fantastic on previous earlier releases of FM but now seems to have lost it.

As a Club Brugge fan, I thought it was a nice idea to manage Anderlecht and setting Brugge as favourite team in my manager profile. So I did! Just finished my first season and won the championship with 1 point to Genk. It was a disastrous season to be fair and I got lucky on the last day! Got knocked out of CL after group stages, although managed to win away at Arsenal 0-1, and drawed 1-1 at home. Got 2 beatings from Roma 3-0 away and 0-3 home. Ended 3rd to enter the Uefa Cup where I was drawn against Galatasaray. Home won 2-0, away lost 4-1 after two red cards...

So after struggling to find the best tactic for my side I got it but Morale was pretty low as well. Anyway I won the league and Boussoufa won the ebony shoe, Zitka goalkeeper of the year and De Sutter youngster of the year.

The summer transfer period is over now and ready to start my second season.

Here are my main transfers:

Out:

- Biglia €12m + clauses -> Ath. Madrid

- Boussoufa €5m + clauses -> HSV

- Polak €5m -> Hull City

- Proto €2m -> CFR Cluj

- Bulykin €1m -> Caen

- Chatelle €500k -> Torino

- Goor released

- Vlcek released

In:

first season transfer periods

- Lewandowski €1.5m

- Alejandro Gomez €750k

- De Sutter €4.5m

- Rafael Carioca €3m

- Fleck - €1.5m + clauses

Last transfer period

- Witsel €5.5m

- Thiago (Barcelona) €1.5m

- Rodney Sneijder €1m + clauses

- Rafael Forster €1.5m + clauses

- Chrisantus Free

- Le Tallec Free

- Kamara (regen) free

- Osei Free

- Alamo Free

This is how my team will probably form in the second season:

GK: Zitka

DR: Rnic

DL: Deschacht

DC: Juhasz

DC: Kruiswijk

MR: Witsel

ML: Losada

MCd: Carioca

MCa: Thiago

FC: Lewandowski

TGM: De Sutter

Subs:

Schollen

Wasilewski

Van Damme

Forster

Gomez

Gillet

Frutos

The others will probably go to my feeder clubs or be loaned out to gain experience, other youth prospects get a run in the first team regularly or playing U21 games. I hope to be building on them for the future. As my spending spree is now over! I feel I now have a team on which I can rely and has enough depth to get me through a season or three.

Some great transfers esp. Biglia out and Witsel in.

Anyhow why Rnic and not Wasil or Gillet and why Deschacht and not Van Damme?

Cheers!

I have several reasons for my full back choices. At the left back I use Deschacht for 4 reasons:

1. He's faster and has better crossing and my full backs get FWR often

2. He's my team captain

3. Van Damme has been injured quite a lot, 4 times between 1 and 2 months

4. Van Damme is best as a Central Defender

With Wasilewski it's about the same, I find him performing better as a central defender and Rnic is quite fast and has better crossing. I use Gillet as an AMR because of his good creativity

I was pleased with my dealings on the transfer market but I might have a problem with the Home grown players rule in my second or third season. After that my signed youngster should have reached the Home Grown status

Btw: I also kicked out Hasi as my assistant and signed massimo Neri instead... Great improvement!!!

Going to keep going with Anderlecht until I've won the Champions league then I think then would be a good place to stop! Hoping to win the league and both Belgium cup competitions and atleast get into the Uefa cup through participating in the champions league!

On 00/01 i had a massive career with Anderlecht, most enjoyment i ever had on any game tbh.

Had 18 seasons done with them, took me 5 years to even qualify for the group stages of CL, but after that i did won it 5 times. Brilliant game, its a lot harder now though.

How easy/hard was it to get Witsel ?

Isn't Standard his fav. team and if so I thought this would bias him against joining Anderlecht? Were any other clubs in for him ?

I was surprised as well, it wasn't too hard at all. I just offered them €5.5m + some sell on clauses. They immediately accepted. He has Standard as a favourite but maybe his loyaly stats aren't that high. He demanded a wage which was double of what he was earning at Standard though. There was some interest but nothing was offered yet!

A Club Bruhhe fan managing the big rivals of Anderlecht called by the Brugeois : Dikke Nekken. Amazing lol . How is Anderlecht in depts ? Don't get it even I'm a big fan of RSC Anderlecht. At my opinion' date=' you should get rid off Deschacht.[/quote']

Yes but I am an open minded football fan. I don't really care as long as i can see a good game, but if one asks me what my favourite team in Belgium is, I say Brugge because I like (or more "used to like...") their style of play.

The depts are ok, they're payed off after season one, especially with the percentage of my transfers, league winning and european money from CL.

Deschacht is one of my favourite Anderlecht players, he's my captain and had a great rating of about 7.5 last season. So I can't really get rid of him!

Are there any Belgians talents out there who would come to Anderlecht? Ideally, young and cheap with bags of potential. I'm aware of Witsl, Duffour, Hazard etc etc but I suspect they will be out of my range. Has anyone found any other top belgian prospects that can be snapped up for less than mega bucks? The usual sticky posts don't seem to have any other than Witsl and Duffour.

I seem to have a couple in my youth teams who might turn into good players (Bakary Sare has already had a couple of run outs in the 1st team).

Finally, Is it worth hanging on to Proto when he returns from loan? He was fantastic on previous earlier releases of FM but now seems to have lost it.

I play with Standard Liege and currently in the 3rd season.

Won: Supercup 3x, Belgian Cup 2x and Champions 1x

It's my opinion that I already have the two biggest Belgian talents (Witsel and Defour) in my team. But, as an reply, I would take a look at a player called Mike Delfosse. I just signed him for 750k from Charleroi, and he starts at Genk. He's 15 at the start of the game, and shows some great potential. An AMR who, so my scouts tell me, could be better than Witsel on the longterm. I use him as an backup for Dalmat, but in the 5 matches he played so far, he managed to get 7 (!) assists (corner taking: 18!). Could post a screenshot for anyone who's interested...

Interested!!

Delfosse

http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=01062009004941xc2.jpg

And Alvine, great young player from Brazil, very interesting for clubs from Belgium... At the start of game he doesn't cost a lot. I had to pay a little bit more. He's developing like a rocket :thup:

Screenie

http://img525.imageshack.us/my.php?image=01082009141103zq7.jpg

History Avine

http://img369.imageshack.us/my.php?image=01082009141116sw7.jpg

Managed to get Anderlecht to a 3rd place finish in season 1 after taking over in November when they were in mid table and miles behind Standard and Genk. Genk finally won the league after Standard had a terrible last month. I made it to the Cup final (beat Standard in semi) but after going 21 games unbeaten in all competitions I was thumped 4-0 by Brugge in the final! (how did that happen - the team didn't lack motiviation - the team talks seemed to have a positive effect - the team were just awful on the day!) Anyway, got to £10M in debt so now Bousouffa has gone to Sunderland for £4M, Polak is on the verge of going for about the same price, Juhaz and Biglia are listed because they want to play at a bigger club. If I can get some money in I can start to buy the players I want and have shortlisted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi all,

I have a few questions for you.

My team is Anderlecht.

I have the following line-up:

Asenjo

Insua Juhasz Léo Dor Malul

Zucculini

Sankharé Salvio

Saivet Zarate

Keirrison

I am now in my third season. I still have left a transferbudget off 12 milj.

I am looking for a good cv instead of Juhasz. And looking for a replacement for Salvio.

I've tried Dzagoev and Vukcevic, but neither off them wanted to come because off my low salary budget. Sakho is expensive and same reason as vukcevic and dzagoev.

I am also looking for some new good staff members.

I have recently signed: Ventrone,Gerry Peyton,Paulo Camello,Revoredo,Pincollini,Mahseredhjian, but I am still looking for some more good staff and especially a good assistant manager.

Can anyone give me some advice?

Thx in advance.

Its my goal to reach the quarter finals of the cl this year. Do you think its possible?

Last year Ive reached the semi finals of the uefa after lost to man city

For CB's look at; David Luiz? Gioda? Anderson Martins? Have a look at Bernardo, Sandro, Tales or Taison for the MC spot.

Neri is a good assistant manager. :thup:

Thx a lot man. Im looking into all these players.

Do you mean Massimo Neri? He is has incredible stats!! But he is a coach. I can hire him if i want to, for only 425k a week, but should i hire him as an ass manager or a coach?

Thx for the great advice.

He can do either, if you need your assistant manager to have good JPP and JPA then perhaps just have him as a coach.

I have signed him as an ass manager. I think i will use Cristaldo as my left CM, and make him run deep. Because it just costed me 1,4 million to mutual end the contract of my precious ass man:(

And Cristaldo seems to play nice on left CM.

You should have given your old ass. man. a new contract for two years or so that way you had to pay less for ending his contract.

Anyway how much did you pay for Leo, Insua, Keirrison and Asenjo?

Hi all,

I have a few questions for you.

My team is Anderlecht.

I have the following line-up:

Asenjo

Insua Juhasz Léo Dor Malul

Zucculini

Sankharé Salvio

Saivet Zarate

Keirrison

I am now in my third season. I still have left a transferbudget off 12 milj.

I am looking for a good cv instead of Juhasz. And looking for a replacement for Salvio.

I've tried Dzagoev and Vukcevic, but neither off them wanted to come because off my low salary budget. Sakho is expensive and same reason as vukcevic and dzagoev.

I am also looking for some new good staff members.

I have recently signed: Ventrone,Gerry Peyton,Paulo Camello,Revoredo,Pincollini,Mahseredhjian, but I am still looking for some more good staff and especially a good assistant manager.

Can anyone give me some advice?

Thx in advance.

Its my goal to reach the quarter finals of the cl this year. Do you think its possible?

Last year Ive reached the semi finals of the uefa after lost to man city

Begetta is normally a free agent, but he's a quality scout...although his wage demands are pretty high. Also look at the Paixao (CSKA Moswow fitness coach) :thup:

Archived